Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday Mutterings  (Read 1304 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Monday Mutterings
« on: July 18, 2011, 08:00:02 AM »

Morning all,

Go on tell us what the weather's like where you are, you know you want to  :D  Who's got that lovely hot summer weather that we have known to happen in July?  I know it's out there somewhere (in the UK I mean..Kate will have to refrain posting her yellow dusters this time hehe), so come on who's not telling?

It's luverly and grey here and windy too and that's just the weather, not that I mind too much but life gits teejus doanit when it's the same old for days and days so let's have the good news, where is summer hiding, is it in your neck of the woods?

Nowt exciting happening here (you couldn't tell?) 'cept visit to docs later - wowee and a bit of food shopping - even more wowee....anyone got a more exciting day to share with us...bungee jumping or gardening etc?  ;D

Anyway, whatever you're up to have a good day and keep smiling  ;D

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

AdrianH

Re: Monday Mutterings
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 09:09:48 AM »

Hi Chrissie,

Grey, damp and blustery here too,grass needs cutting but it will have to wait, shopping later which wil be delightful as sonny boy is on holiday and will do anything to avoid going out and being away from his PC  :(  I just know it will be like taking a 6ft 2 year old to the shops ......... I need valium already and we are only 2 days into a 7 week holiday :'(

geep

• Reg Member
    • My ST546 Statistics
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 09:28:01 AM »

Weather as logged here: http://meteociel.fr/ - "Couvert"
Cheers,
Peter

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:01:45 AM »

Good morning all  :)

Weather not too bad here at present,could be much better though.....Summer,what summer.As soon as the word 'drought' was mentioned look what happens  :-X

Not much planned today apart from the usual washing,cooking,cleaning,ironing,gardening(ok I lied)  ;D

Have a good day all  :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »

Good Morning all, grey, damp and windy. The weather is much the same as well.
Second load of washing in (no lies here). Been to the Docs to tender the repeat prescription. I could do it without appearing in person, but it gets me out of the house.

Nothing much else planned for today, so it's back to watching the goings on on the ISS, in between refilling the washing machine that is.

Have a nice day y'all.

Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »

I've had nasa tv on watching the undocking, I found some of the past space walks amazing to watch. I especialy enjoyed the ones when the cupola was installed. I got a really strong impression of how hard the work was physicaly. Seeing the 2 of them crawling over the structure like bees on a plant

As for the weather I'm getting constant reminders from the other half of the temperature in Loveland Colorado. Yesterday it reached 104 degrees f. Later got her to change the display to new money 39.9 centigrade. The power supply reguarly cuts out when its like that due to the load from all of the air conditioning in the area. And I got drenched again walking back from the post office :rain: