Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Thursday thinking .......23rd June  (Read 834 times)

scottiesmum

Thursday thinking .......23rd June
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »

.....    I thought I'd open the shutters this morning just to see if everyone is tickety boo !

My hospital visiting is over  .... the patient is home again .

We  are still drenched   ...............  in  :sun: :sun: :sun:  we have  had some respite with a little rain, but nothing to alleviate the dry, dry conditions  ...... and it's  hotting up  again  .............Sunday is forecast for 32°     ...   and Monday !!! .................   36°   :o   that surpasses my comfort limit !!   So I think Monday will be a quiet day  ;D     The vineyards are buzzing with activity ......tying up the trailing vines time  ....and aerating  the soil ......  I think I'll go an sit under our parasol tree and watch them at a distance  ....  don't want to look lazy do I   :D

Enjoy your day all   :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Thursday thinking .......23rd June
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »

Good Morning Scottiesmum, glad to hear your hospital trips are over and the patient is doing better. You won't know what to do with all your free time now.  :)
We are also experiencing typical summer weather here. Bathing in sunshine and showers, crazy temperatures of 16o. Next week it is supposed to hot up a little, which day that will be is anybodies guess. I blame it all on Wimbledon. :-\
The only buzzing round here is the occasional lawn mower in between the rain showers.  ;D
How on earth could anyone accuse you of being lazy.

Anyway I must get back to doing nowt again, so I'll so hello to anybody that cares to look in.
Enjoy your day.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

anything