Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wednesday whispers 9th ....  (Read 1073 times)

scottiesmum

Wednesday whispers 9th ....
« on: February 09, 2011, 08:47:26 AM »

'Allo 'Allo All  ... hope you are all well and ready for the off    .....    I am  !   I'm going on one of my S/L trips  .....  do you know I've not been since before Christmas  !! :o   so following three days of hard  work in the garden I thought it was time for a treat   ;D

Lovely  :sun: to boot  !  and dare I tell you we had 18° yesterday afternoon and much the same for today   8)

Take care all   ..... :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Wednesday whispers 9th ....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »

Good Morning All, I take it Scottiesmum is gloating a little with  :sun:  :) Well we also had some yesterday, positively cracking the flags at 12 degrees C. That was yesterday, today, dark,wet and just miserable again. :(
Have a good shoppy lunch Kate, don't spend all that Christmas money at one go. :)

I got quite a lot of tidying up outside done yesterday, cleaned up the leaves, twigs, paper bags and stuff that had blown around over the winter. My place is like a magnet for the neighbourhood rubbish whenever a strong wind blows.

A much quieter day today 'cause it's not fit to go outside, did the washing Monday and put most of it away again. Just the bits that need ironing, maybe I'll do that today.

Enjoy your day everybody whatever you may get up to.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 10:03:13 AM »

Morning all :)

That's amazing restraint that you've shown, Kate, going without shopping/lunching for more than a month! :o

Well done with the garden tidying, Colin. As usual, other people always put me to shame in that department. :-[

I've got a little plumbing job to do this afternoon, at my friend Soo's house. It involves freeing a jammed-up tap so her broken washing machine can be disconnected. She probably spent a sleepless night, worrying about whether I'm going to flood the place, so I've promised not to be too ham-fisted.

Enjoy your day everybody. :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:58:52 PM by roseway »
  Eric

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 12:45:35 PM »

Thank you for sharing your  :sun: with us Kate.
It wasn't shining very bright by the time it got here but it it did raise the temperature a bit.  :)
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

anything