Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your Avatar Name.  (Read 4099 times)

renluop

• Kitizen
Re: Your Avatar Name.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 03:48:53 PM »

Anagram of my locality.

feliscatusx2

• Reg Member
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

We have two cats, need I say more?

In the process of moving to Seasalter, Stuart from Broadstairs will explain where that it, I'm off for a nice cup of Black, Black tea.
Some people are like slinkies: they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 07:30:48 AM »

We have two cats, need I say more?

In the process of moving to Seasalter, Stuart from Broadstairs will explain where that it, I'm off for a nice cup of Black, Black tea.

Nice place Seasalter, spent some time as a child in one of the chalets there...just a pity they had to build up the sea defences and block out the view of the sea!  ;D   Still drive through there though when we take the coast road in that part of Kent.
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »

heh.. kitz started off as a cross between kitten/catz.

Its been my nickname for sooooooo many years and lots of people in real life know me by that name.
In fact even my god-daughters call me auntie kitz.
It dates back about 15/16 yrs  i think... when both Mouse and Chaz where tiny kittens and they used to come 'walkies' as I walked my Golden retriever.
I became known as the 'lady that walked the cats' as the pair of them trotted along beside Jazz on an invisible lead.

Unfortunately I took Mouse for his final walkies on Wednesday morning..  he was old but always enjoyed the walk down to the little park at the back of the exchange.  He only managed half way on Wed before he had to rest, but was still determined he wanted to do it.  His tail held high in the air trotting along as fast as his old arthritic bones would let him.  *Happy memory* :)

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 [2]

anything