Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Friday 28th May Chat  (Read 898 times)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Friday 28th May Chat
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:05:50 AM »

Buenos Dias, Good Morning Everybody.
A rather cloudy and windy day here, although dry at the moment.
Nothing much to report today as nothing much has changed over the last couple of days, apart from the car repairs.
Back still playing up and preventing any sort of labour intensive work. It seems it could take some time for this to go right. So I'll stop moaning about it and suffer in silence as the saying goes.
I hope everyone else is in good health and spirits.

Wish all a good day.
Colin No,2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

camallison

• Kitizen
Re: Friday 28th May Chat
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 09:17:39 AM »

Good morning Colin and all who follow.  Lovely bright sunny morning here - Maisie and I have already had our morning constitutional while it is still cool.  Going shopping at Asda later - my job is to keep my hands in my pockets and not buy things that take my fancy.  Now, just how can I steer the trolley with my hands in my pockets?   ::)

Due to a protracted domestic problem, we now have my son and his five children living with us - good job we didn't downsize!  Social workers have rallied round and are working wonders - the other (positive) side of stories you hear about them.  Maisie thinks her birthday has come - kids to play with.  Give them their due, all the kids are well-behaved and a joy to have here.  Our Lego box and bookshelves are now being raided and it is so pleasant to hear a new "dawn chorus" as the 8 month year old, Imogen, wakes and sings/chatters.

Ah well, and I though I was going to sleep/doze away my retirement!

Have a good weekend folks!

Colin & Maisie.