Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wednesday Wafflings 26th May  (Read 963 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Wednesday Wafflings 26th May
« on: May 26, 2010, 09:46:47 AM »

Good morning  ;D

I hope all are well and fighting fit, and that the several aches, pains, sore backs etc. are behaving themselves.

Sorry to read of your soggy ceiling, unkyUb, and hope that all is now well. You and Sue have been through the wars.......thinking of you.

Pleasant again here, sunny with a bit of cloud..and just the right amount of heat for TD.

Enjoy your day, whatever you are getting up to.  :)

scottiesmum

Re: Wednesday Wafflings 26th May
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »

'Allo 'Allo  TD and everyone else ......  as the heat increased yesterday  and it became heavier and heavier we had the inevitable thunder storm last night    .... I always appreciate it when nature waters the plants at this time of year !    I've been dead heading the roses this morning,  had a drenching in the process  ...... very pleasant morning here but I think we'll have another few thunderclaps before the day is out  :o

Hope you managed to get the ceiling sorted out Unc, what a nuisance ! ......   :flower:

Enjoy your day TD  ....and everyone else too    .... I'm pottering  !  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 10:18:37 AM »

Good morning all :)

Dull and cool at present,building up to the bank holiday nicely  ;D

The leaking pipe has been sorted courtesy of my brother-in-law.It was the plastic waste pipe under the bathroom floor,one of the elbow joints had come undone.So when the sink water was emptied it was just going onto the ceiling.
The kitchen ceiling will need repainting as we have a few watermarks now,other than that not too bad.

Not much planned today,Sue won't be home till lunch time.I really find these mornings on my own very hard,its so quiet. :(

Anyway.....Have a nice day whatever you have planned. :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »

Good morning all, grey and overcast here as well, but then I'm just up the road from UncleUB.
Been out to get prescription from Chemist, not for the back though. I had a walk whilst out hoping to improve the back. Ouch! I shouldn't have.
Sorry to hear of your water problems UncleUB. At least there should be a pleasant scented smell with it. It could have been much worse.
I prefer it a tad warmer than this TD.
Enjoy your time in the garden Kate in between the thunder claps.

Anyone else who calls in, well, have a good day ;D
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

anything