Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wednesday 12th Mutterings  (Read 1043 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Wednesday 12th Mutterings
« on: May 12, 2010, 06:05:35 AM »

Morning everyone,

Bright and sunny at this hour though cold with it.  Up early as I have horsepiddle agenda....they are going to try and get iron supplement into me via a drip...ouch....ugh...scream...not looking forward to it at all.... (apologies to the squeamish  :o).

I hope the day turns out bright for you and that you enjoy what you have planned.  Take care, keep warm and safe.  Gentle hugs to those who need them.....

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Wednesday 12th Mutterings
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:35:09 AM »

Morning everyone
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 07:38:09 AM »

Good sunny morning Chrissie and Kitz,
I hope the drip goes well for you Chrissie and they give you some strong stallion stuff.
It's nice to see you are well enough to pop in Kitz, I look forward to more lengthy contributions when you have the energy and time.

I'm still busy doing the home improvements although the back really is giving some pain. I'm a wuss really.

Have a good day everybody.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 03:25:40 PM »

Good afternoon to all, and to whoever may pop in.  ;D

It has been a while since old TD posted here........the last ten days or so we have been having lovely soft, warm days...nice and sunny and spring like, and the garden pottering has been much to the fore. Have been working away at that and only popping in when the bones needed a rest.
A bitty cloudy and drizzly now, so.....indoor pottering.  :D

We had an alarm in the village yesterday when two strangers in a white van tried to lure a three year old girl  into their van.........fortunately the little soul was so frightened that she ran off into the shop where her Mum as shopping. Big police hunt going on.
There are some really depraved people out there........but the question that springs to my mind is why did the mother leave the little one on the pavement when she went into the shop ?............there are also some really stupid and unthinking people out there and the little one was nearly the victim of both.

Have a good day and don't get too bogged down in the Dave and Nick Love In.

Hope all are well.  :)

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 10:50:04 PM »

...but the question that springs to my mind is why did the mother leave the little one on the pavement when she went into the shop ?............there are also some really stupid and unthinking people out there .

When we owned the village shop, we have seen it all, like the mothers would leave there child in a pram outside the shop while they did there shopping (the shop was big enough for a lot of prams ! and it was on a busy main road  ). :'(
The mother who left the child in a pram outside, did the shopping, Then walked home . It was only when she got home she found that she was missing a small child. !  :lol:
I lost count of the number of times dog owners would tie there dog up out side, get there paper etc. and go home without the dog. :lol:
Doing the paper rounds I would see keys left in front doors all night, Keys in cars, doors wide open and nobody in, doors and windows wide open and owners long way down the gardens (It's a good job I'm an honest person  ;D ).
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

anything