Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday 22nd Chat  (Read 1387 times)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Monday 22nd Chat
« on: March 22, 2010, 07:34:00 AM »

Good morning. A rather dull but fairly mild day here, rain is promised for later. Never mind I hope all are well and ready for another wonderful week. Make the best of your lay-ins before the clocks March on at the weekend.

Enjoy your day whatever you do.

Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

camallison

• Kitizen
Re: Monday 22nd Chat
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 07:49:14 AM »

Morning Colin - dry but overcast here.  Dog walking over, I can now sit down with a cuppa and catch up on my online things.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today - bit more dad/son bonding today - so far it is working wonders.

Colin

scottiesmum

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:53:23 AM »

'Allo 'Allo  Colin 2 and all who enter in,  from another basking  :sun:   ( I shall only use one sun ......think of the planet  ;D    :angel:    )     day at chez nous !  Our cherry blossom is out , as is the camellia, forsythias, brooms and  the mimosas dotted about are in full majesty,  it really does feel like Spring   ....  a spot of  mowing is on the agenda today.

Hope everyone is in the pink !    enjoy your Monday  :)

ooops  ... 'Allo Colin 1   ....   :)

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 08:34:09 AM »

>> ooops  ... 'Allo Colin 1

We were probably typing at the same time, but with all that  :sun: you were understandably typing slower.

Enjoy your sun SM, we've got some too, and the birds are flying around like hornets, and nest building.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »

Good morning, one and all, and good to see that you are fit and well and ready for the off.  ;D

A long time since TD posted here, but I have been reading the posts and trying to keep myself up-to-date on all the scandals.

Howling gale here and lashing rain, but it is forecast to blow over by midday. However, will potter around indoors until then.

I have just taken on yet another commission to produce a family tree for a family unknown to me, so will have to knuckle down and start some research. I enjoy doing that, and include in these trees any photos I can take of headstones, residences etc..........gets me out and about a bit doing the snaps.
This will be commission number 35, I can't move in here for downloaded BMD certs and the like.....just as long as I manage to keep all the families in their correct folders..

Have a good day, and have fun.

Off to hit the submit button now...wish me luck.. :)

edit to add...........woohooo, it worked.  :thumbs:

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 09:23:24 AM »

Good morning all  :)

Not a bad morning here,a bit overcast but pleasant.

Nice to see you back with us TD.  :thumbs:

I am on cat patrol at present,fed up with the dam things.One has been getting into the back garden,its very well enclosed so I am trying to find hows it getting in.  >:(

Blue is not too bad at present.I am now thinking that the glucosamine might after all be having some (if limited) affect.

Have a nice day whatever you have planned.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 09:28:40 AM »

Good morning all, and it's good to see everyone being chirpy. :)

On my ramble yesterday I was almost deafened (in the nicest possible way) by all the bird song. Seemingly every bush and every tree had a blackbird or a robin or whatever telling the world "This is my patch!". Wonderful to see and hear.

Today it's warm and sunny, and outdoors feels good again. :)

That's an interesting hobby of yours, TD, researching family trees. I'm planning to embark on  this myself, tracing my own family, and I'm sure that I'll find out things I had no idea about. I just hope that I don't discover that an ancestor of mine was the last axe murderer to be hanged in Britain, or some thing like that. :'(

Have a good day everyone.
  Eric

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:12:17 PM »

Hi everyone,

A quick hi and bye as I'm supposed to be rushing off out (rushing as in leisurely stroll to the garage to get the car out...hmm).

Sounds as though everyone has the joys of spring here which is great to see and nice to see TD back on chat....TD the Quiz Maestro extraordinaire I might add, after solving the puzzle that was driving me up the wall he's made an old bat very happy  :lol:

Good to hear about Blue Uncy....those tablets are supposed to be very good for us hooman beings so I can't see why they shouldn't be for our beloved pets too to make them more comfortable...long may it continue.

Have a good day y'all and keep smiling.

Chrissie

Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......