Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm looking for ..... but I've forgotten the name !!  (Read 9778 times)

BritBrat

• Kitizen
Re: I'm looking for ..... but I've forgotten the name !!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »

I saw this online in a "free to all" ad for the Portsmouth area - see pic

A RIMA 850 infra-red Grill and Sandwich Toaster complete with hand and cook book. Thermostatically controlled..

http://www.freeads.co.uk/southampton/household/kitchens/food_+_drink/2124323/sandwich-toastergrill/view  £5

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 08:33:14 PM »

That's the ad - but it was October last year.  Also a bit mucky - needs a scrub.

scottiesmum

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 08:38:35 PM »

That's an interesting snippet Colin  .....thank you    ...and thanks to BB also for the advert    ....   :)

I've been tootling about and found a Russel Hobbs Panini Grill/Griddle  which may be just the replacement I've been looking for.   The above advertised one, is the exact model I had in mind and the price is for nothing !! although I think by the time I've paid delivery I might as well buy a new one  !!    Many thanks however for all your interest.

Colin, enjoy your grilled sandwiches, and stick hold of that grill, the new sandwich toasters can't hold a candle to it   :)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:13:45 PM by scottiesmum »

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »

>> Colin, enjoy your grilled sandwiches, and stick hold of that grill, the new sandwich toasters can't hold a candle to it

You got me drooling and out the grill came - I had toasted sarnies for supper!  We also found it useful for griling steaks, when we didn't want to put the BBQ on.

I looked further online, and found several companies still do replacement elements for them - so just ordering a couple in case.

scottiesmum

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »

Bon Appetit !   :)
Pages: 1 [2]

anything