Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Christmas Day chat...  (Read 1452 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Christmas Day chat...
« on: December 25, 2009, 07:08:51 AM »

Happy Christmas everyone...not sure if peeps will get on to chat but thought I'd start it off anyway.

Hope the weather is what you've wished it to be....take care if you have to go out and have snow (and worse)....and enjoy your day whatever you will be doing.  Have a happy, peaceful, fun filled day and eat, drink and be merry......hic!!

Must spare a thought for those who aren't so lucky to have friends and family to be with... let's hope it will be a decent day for those peeps too.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Christmas Day chat...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 07:21:56 AM »

Happy and Peaceful Christmas to you, chrissie, and all who may or may not pop in.

Have an enjoyable day.. :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 07:33:54 AM »

Good morning all, and Happy Christmas.

I'm cook (and bottle washer) today, but I'm sure I'll find time to eat and drink as well. :)

Have a good day. :)
  Eric

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »

A very Merry Christmas to one and all.
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 08:34:38 AM »

Happy Christmas everyone.  :)

I hope everyone has a lovely day.  :)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »

managed to get down to Luton yesterday evening to see the folks yesterday. Traveled with a friend whos family are also in this delightfull place (Sarcasm icon required here). he also had his girlfriend along. he's always maintained year she's ok but it's never going to be anything serious.  :hmm: some of us did start to think He duth protest too much we thinks. So I wonder what his families reaction will be to their news that their getting married.  :o  :silly::clap:

Well i got woken up by a mobile ringing this am. Why did I answer, Oh why didn't I check who was calling ! It was a centre in India calling about a REIN fault via work  >:( Nice (sarcasm icon whilst spitting feathers icon required here).

Decided to check face book. Some may remember my mentioning a friend of mine who's broken their leg recently. Still hobbling quite badly despite a few weeks without her cast now. It was her good leg which was broken, the other being weak from a serious accident years ago. And then there was the incident with the thumb and can opener.

Well I saw 2 postings from her sister that she's in a&e this am and morphine was involved! I was worried she's taken a tumble in the icy conditions and either redone her leg or broken something else. Spoke to her not so long back. sounds like very serious stomach aches. She knows what real pain is like so for her to complain to this amount means it could be serious. she's now resting at home. So now this has become some thing of a distraction to the day  for me:(

On the flipant side last week I was contemplating getting some pink bubble wrap lying around at work and fashioning as a joke something resembling ladies underwear as a christmas pressy. In reference to her year so far. :blush:

jeffbb

• Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 02:50:42 PM »

Hi to every one and best wishes
Too much to eat  ::) But hey! Xmas is once a year

Regards Jeff
zen user

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »

I hope that everyone is having/had a lovely day.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything