Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wednesday 16th Chat  (Read 1301 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Wednesday 16th Chat
« on: December 16, 2009, 06:26:34 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Really cold here and that's just INDOORS  :D  Had a look out earlier and no snow (yet)....mind you, us in the tropics don't often get to see any (she says...famous last words!).  Hope if you get any where you are that you like it and you manage to stay warm, I'm a poor old soul in the cold......have to keep the icicles away with a heat gun....though a drop of rum or three later in the day usually suffices  ;)

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're up to....have a guddun.

Chrissie

@TD......tell your friends and family you used the invisible ink on their cards....or they were entered into a quiz "guess who sent this card"..... the prize being they cook you a dinner...... ;D
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Wednesday 16th Chat
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 07:03:16 AM »

Good morning, chrissie, and all who pop in.  ;D

Hope all are well.

Chilly indeed, hovering round freezing point again.......must remember to defrost the birds drinking places.

Indoor pottering........I should really be trundling off to the bright lights for some shopping but its easier to stay closer to the fireside.

@ chrissie....great idea about the Xmas cards.. :D.........(the drop of rum is an equally good idea.. :thumbs: )

Have a good day and stay warm and dry.  :)

scottiesmum

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 09:15:43 AM »

Allo Allo All    ........................     it's hard to believe that it was 18° last week   !!!!   it's 3° now    :-X :-X ........ and guess who fancied a walk around the vineyards   ....... ::)

Have a tot for me Chrissie  !  I'm not fond of rum but I'm sure I'll find something else  :D       I'd take the easier option TD.

Take care all    .....  enjoy your day  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 09:19:17 AM »

Good morning all. :)

Still no sign of the "s" word....

though a drop of rum or three later in the day usually suffices

Sounds good to me..  ;D

Don't know what will happen as regards the BA strike? My son is flying in with BA (leaving HK on the 18th) to Heathrow,then getting a BA shuttle up to Manchester.He is due to fly back on the 2nd Jan.
I think he should be ok getting here,its the return that might be a problem.So long as he gets here that is the main thing(for me it is)

Sue's late day today so a bit of housework for me....now where's she hid that rum.  :D

Have a good day and keep warm. :)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »

Not long now UB

Hope everyone has a good day
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »

Certainly was cold this morling. Ladders coated in ice, even my blue ladder. So glad I got myself those new sailing gloves last week. makes life climbing a pole thatmuch better in these conditions.   Constant sleat all morling. At least it has warmed a little this pm, just very wet

anything