Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday 16th Nov Chat  (Read 1534 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Monday 16th Nov Chat
« on: November 16, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »

Good morning all  :)

From a wet,gloomy Sheffield..... :rain:

Are you ready for the week ahead......

My foots a bit less painful today.

I hope the new kitten has settled in ok at Kitzy towers. :)

Nothing much to do today as the decorating is finished(for the time being)

have a nice day whatever you have planned.  :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Monday 16th Nov Chat
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 08:32:53 AM »

Good morning, unkyUb and all who may pop in.  ;D 

Come on now....out of bed, jogging on the spot for ten minutes then touch the toes five times....  :whip:

Hope you are all well and the the various sore bits are behaving themselves.

Cloudy, drizzly, windy but mild.

Nothing on the agenda, so a gentle potter and see what the day brings.

Have a good one.. :) 

scottiesmum

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:18:51 AM »

Allo Allo   to everyone   .....

Glad your foot is a little better Unc  ....      TD    :o   "out of bed, jogging on the spot for ten minutes then touch the toes five times"   .....    It's taking me all my time to straighten up this morning  ....I've had a back problem now for several weeks   ....   it's the Sciatic nerve ....and it's  been driving me to distraction.  Fine when I'm moving about, but sitting down and first thing out out of bed  :o :o :o :-X   I've been taking paracetamol on and off, as I hate taking anything   .....but FINALLY I am relenting and going off to see the doctor later for some strong, anti inflammatory, painkillers, which should at least let me start 'moving' normally again and subsequently releasing, what I think, is  trapped nerve  ....  the though of anyone pummelling me at this stage fills me with horror !    Anyway enough of that   ....   it's rather dull here  but so very warm, and tomorrow we have the promise of a HUGE sunshine and 20+°  ....  :clap: :clap:  (I wish I could do what that icon is doing   :lol:)

Hope everyone has a good day   ... and that Kitz is having lots of loving fun with the kitty  .....   well done with the decorating Unc  ....  I bet your glad that's done with for now !

Take care all    ..... :)

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »

Good morning fellow kitizens - windy weather here again in the South-West.  A day of snuggling down and loads of cups of tea methinks!

Hope the new kitty is behaving Kitz, and making itself at home.

Colin

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 11:02:00 AM »

Morning all,

Nice sunshine here at the moment, but breezy....not such a calm day as yesterday...rain forecast too.

Glad to hear your foot is somewhat better Uncy...good that it's on the mend.

TD...you're bright and bouncy this morning  ;D  touch our toes??  Hmm....well I would if I could, does that count  ;)

Kate...how awful for you with your back....sciatica is an awful pain as I know from experience...hope it doesn't last too much longer for you.  Like you I loathe taking pills et al...so know how you feel about that, but I guess needs must....hope you get it sorted soon.

Hope you enjoy your tea and snuggles Colin lol....it's often better to stay put when the weather isn't enticing!

Hope to hear how the new kitten is settling in....aww....liccle angel.

Have a good day y'all,
Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

anything