Some people are never satisfied

<< < (3/6) > >>

tickmike:
Hosepipe ban next  ;D

kitz:
yeah I can just imagine it

2 weeks of sun then that will be next  :-X

tickmike:
We live in-between two reservoirs (6 mile apart ) and they are both overflowing.

kitz:
I was in sheffield a few weeks ago staying with a friend.  Ive never seen anything like the rain pour down that night.

I was absolutely drenched as we walked between pubs, trying to find somewhere to eat. 
The water was running down the street like a river..  My jeans were sodden and I had water in my boots and the rain had even gone through my coat....  and this was before the floods the other week. :/

scottiesmum:
Just to cheer you all  up  ;D ... here in Southern France we've had dreadful weather ........a very HOT April....was taken over by an unsettled May, and June was horrendous,  very hot but thunderstorms like we've not seen before (not in the last 15 years) ...we had a few days when the skies were bright blue, the sunshine brilliant AND it was thundering and lightening - no rain - spoooooooky  :o   The vines have been affected by the hot humid weather....  just hoping the resulting liquid won't feel the effects  ....  salut folks !     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version