Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Sunday 18th Chat  (Read 6411 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Sunday 18th Chat
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 11:00:29 AM »

And that was when she was three years old..  :lol:

scottiesmum

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:56:11 AM »

Great excitement at Chez Nous  !!!  just had an e-mail (bone fide!!) from  La Française des Jeux  to announce a win on the Lottery !!!  only recently started doing this on line and dispense with  2 €uros a week   !!!!    well we've won   ....   7 €uros 10 centimes   :dance:   promise it won't change me   :lol:   I'll still be sending you  :sun: as often as possible    >:D     to celebrate we've  just spent it on a dozen oysters (with change !!)   :congrats: :drunk:

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 11:58:23 AM »

Has this last message been posted from the Cayman Islands... :lol:

scottiesmum

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 12:02:52 PM »

:lol:

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 12:58:41 PM »

I had a lottery win a few weeks ago. I won £10, but I didn't mention it because I didn't want to get begging letters. ;D
  Eric

scottiesmum

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 01:22:15 PM »

I didn't want to get begging letters

I'm still sending them out   :lol:

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 02:26:04 PM »

Typical.. :lol:

I have just done a couple of hours of very intensive Photoshopping.........used much RAM and things...............thought I would then try an experimental shut down of the PC.... :(
Perfect shutdown... :dance: :clap: :thumbs: :clap2:

I just don't understand why some people get so uptight if their PCs develop a wee fault........it's always so easy to sort out.... :no:

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 03:09:14 PM »

Great excitement at Chez Nous  !!!  just had an e-mail (bone fide!!) from  La Française des Jeux  to announce a win on the Lottery !!!  only recently started doing this on line and dispense with  2 €uros a week   !!!!    well we've won   ....   7 €uros 10 centimes   :dance:   promise it won't change me   :lol:   I'll still be sending you  :sun: as often as possible    >:D     to celebrate we've  just spent it on a dozen oysters (with change !!)   :congrats: :drunk:

Hope you've let Gordon know about your windfall  :D

scottiesmum

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »

He doesn't deal in Euros Unc  ;) ;)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »

I have just done a couple of hours of very intensive Photoshopping.........used much RAM and things...............thought I would then try an experimental shut down of the PC.... :(

I just don't understand why some people get so uptight if their PCs develop a wee fault........it's always so easy to sort out.... :no:

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 04:35:54 PM »

:D  :thumbs:

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the by Uncy.... referring to Big Jesse.... you been reading my mail AGAIN???  ;)
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

scottiesmum

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 05:18:10 PM »

it's always so easy to sort out.

a bit like your clues TD  !    :no: :no:

Yorkie

• Kitizen
  • I'm working on my warm and fluffy side
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »

Oh dear got rather side tracked today, at least I didn't have to go and rescue my plastic bits.

Congratulations on your win Mrs S, hope it wasn't a hoax you little spendthrift you.

Must go and attack some dishes in the kitchen, having spent nearly all afternoon and part of the evening surfing the web, I found a site with a lot of cross stitch links on and I mean a lot, been very good though and kept credit card safely away from computer (so far).

Take care.

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 12:08:54 AM »

I've got treated out to a day out on the north norfolk coast for a day taking piccys. Such a good day. even though my main camera had such a flat battery it wouldn't load the film (yes i still use emulsion) so I used another as a back up. hadn't used it that much and I've forgotten the quirks of all the features (used to work for a camera firm and always got this model to us on our training days) so I've managed to open the back of the camera before rewinding the film :o. I hope i got away with it without ruining too many frames. (the joys of digi ! ::))

Jan (my friend who's posted as jangetagrip and I've linked on http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php?topic=3533.0) has given me inspiration for many shots I've taken. She got a really good one of the front of a boat, the symetry and the diamond shape the boats shape cast looked so good I had to try and copy it.

I han't been to brancaster for so many years, wow. Fortunatetly in my job i get to see a lot of this part of the country and I feel wow. Still means I overlook so much. last week my manager came up to where a couple of colleagues and me were working and recalled a time where he'd not been in norfolk long and turnned up at the same area, decided to have a look at the beach and thought wow. Nothing more to the monologue, thats enough.

We wern't completely suitably dressed for the situation but despite slippery flood banks like ice. "Don't care I want this shot" she managed it without going A-over-T, bless. as soon as some results come through I'll let you know.

Also lends to the point I always stated when in the camers trade. "you've paid enough for the kit. Don't lock it away apart from holidays, weddings etc. keep to to hand and use it EVERY time you get the chance. You bought this for the results not the fact you own it."
Pages: 1 [2] 3