Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The Evil B..............  (Read 1888 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
The Evil B..............
« on: November 25, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »

I have just read this and seen it on the local news.It turns your stomach it is that sickening.
And to think we will have to keep this sick b..........

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Rapist-dad-made-daughters-pregnant.4729136.jp

scottiesmum

Re: The Evil B..............
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 07:36:43 PM »

Goodness  ....   that is appalling   ... don't need to go to Austria for horror stories   .... AND he's still only 56 years old .... How tragic, and quite shocking,  that Child Line couldn't see further than the end of their noses  >:(

toulouse

• Reg Member
  • I like cheesecake !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 08:07:41 PM »

I'm almost 56, but I wouldn't even think about behaving like that with someone that I didn't know, let alone my own children. They really should throw away the key for this EVIL b*st*rd. Let's hope he gets sought out for special treatment once he's inside
Utility Warehouse (via TalkTalk)
FTTC 40/10
ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A
ECI (approx 750 metres)

People tell me that I ought to get out more. But in the words of the great Homer J Simpson, "Yeah, but what ya gonna do ?"

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 06:36:50 AM »

Well he was sentenced to 25 life terms and to serve a minimum of 19 years.(How that equates to life beats me).
The thing that got me was,he refused to come out of the court cells and in to the dock .Fefused,I would have dragged him there.
This is whats wrong with this country,the assailant gets more rights than the victim.

jeffbb

• Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 07:59:58 PM »

"Mr Campbell said the women rang Childline to report the abuse and asked for a guarantee they could keep their children.

But when one was not offered the girls hung up."

This is where it might have paid to not be too truthful,with the hope of being able to sort it out later.

Yet again the social services have failed . During today they are now saying "if there is too much pressure not to miss these incidents then more children will be taken in error from their parents" !  . They are also saying that too much pressure is driving people out of the service ?.
So what do they expect  , Professionals should behave in a  professional manner . When they mess up take it on the chin and sort themselves out. >:(
Jeff

zen user

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »

Sickening

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker