Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Extensions and Attenuation...  (Read 5468 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Extensions and Attenuation...
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 05:55:16 PM »

Jamie, please don't endlessly post these large graphics. Not everyone has a fast internet connection, and waiting for the graphics to load on a slow connection is rather tedious.

Well said Eric,

Jid,don't you ever get fed up constantly fiddling/messing about with your router/internet connection,it would drive me up the wall  :wall:

jid

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »

Jamie, please don't endlessly post these large graphics. Not everyone has a fast internet connection, and waiting for the graphics to load on a slow connection is rather tedious.

Well said Eric,

Jid,don't you ever get fed up constantly fiddling/messing about with your router/internet connection,it would drive me up the wall  :wall:

Not really no.

I know how my connection should work and want it to do so.

As per my graphics, I have now replaced those with links...

Kind Regards
Jamie

BT FTTP - 75meg | Sky Q |  Bridgend Weather

dave.m

• Kitizen
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »

Jamie,

Minute by minute reports of all your fiddling with your hardware and software are becoming have become VERY boring.

Your posts do not help anyone and can lead to another novice thinking that what you are doing is the best way to get results, when, in fact, you are just messing about for no real reason.

As this thread is neither a 'Help and Advice Thread' (you are not helping anyone) nor a plea for help (you are just telling us of some of the trials that you are doing), I feel that, once again, your ramblings are getting no further forward.
You do not appear to take advice from experienced people (as some of your previous threads show), so to save forum space, I am locking this thread.
Pages: 1 [2]

anything