Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A New Nigerian 419 Scam?  (Read 1774 times)

dave.m

• Kitizen
A New Nigerian 419 Scam?
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:56 PM »

Could this be another and bigger 419 scam?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/7641893.stm

dave  :lol:

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Re: A New Nigerian 419 Scam?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »

I despair at all these overseas consortia taking over our top football clubs... many of which seem to see it as a toy to play with, and have little idea of how to run a club.  There are a few exceptions, such as Roman *Abramovitch at Chelsea, but most of them don't seem to have a clue.

*for some reason my spellchecker suggests I might be trying to type 'abrasiveness'
"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

Imagine.

• Reg Member
Re: A New Nigerian 419 Scam?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 04:59:34 PM »

I despair at all these overseas consortia taking over our top football clubs... many of which seem to see it as a toy to play with, and have little idea of how to run a club.  There are a few exceptions, such as Roman *Abramovitch at Chelsea, but most of them don't seem to have a clue.

I think these nigerian guys will do well for them as Nigerians we do make good buissness men and the lower intelligence nigerians make good parking wardens  ;) as for Mike Ashley in my opinion he should be gratefull if he manages to sell up and escape get out of newcastle with both legs in tact as some newcastle fans are pure hooligans and as for the nigerians not being able to give their names to BBC its most likely due to security as I nigeria isn't exactly a secure country.  :)
Imagine™

anything