Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday Chat (23rd Sept)  (Read 1662 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Tuesday Chat (23rd Sept)
« on: September 23, 2008, 08:11:09 AM »

Morning everyone,

Looks cold out there, grey and not very nice...ah well, we have to expect something like that don't we? (Do we...lol). 

Took Percy to vets again yesterday after telling him he was in pain with the leg - just wish he wasn't so far away.  Along with the antibiotics, I now have to give my little boy painkillers for the gout.  Good job I can fool him but putting the meds on a spoon with a little soft food as he eats it without any problems...well so far.  Have to see how it all goes and I did ask the vet yesterday if he would guide us as to when "enough is enough" and he said he would.  Not something I want to think about...but I have to consider quality of life for my darling boy...let's hope that subject doesn't come around for a while as I don't know how I will cope.

Ezzer, I was so sorry to read about the house-trash problem for the family you know...I don't profess to understand people's actions though I know mental problems comes in all guises...I just feel sorry for the family as a whole with what they are going through yet so pleased that there are so many kind and caring people out there who are willing to help people out.  Thank god they are still around!

Hope you all have a good day today folks whatever you're doing and that the weather is reasonable for you...even nice if that's possible.  :)

Take care
Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

Yorkie

• Kitizen
  • I'm working on my warm and fluffy side
Re: Tuesday Chat (23rd Sept)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »

I really must go to the optician I read Ezzers post yesterday and thought it said bring back socks and thought don't think socks will help Percy. He's certainly a little fighter.

Just been reading on another forum about having Lazer Eye Treatment, would love to have it done, but I'm too squeamish, even though I wore contact lenses for many years, some people were saying they couldn't even do that.

Oh Snap.

• Reg Member
  • You're as weak as the hearts you break.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »

I'm still in Lincoln until tomorrow morning. I love this city much too much. Hence why I came back after but one night of being back in Blackpool! Had a good day today. Had lunch with Math (my best friend) and Brooke, a friend of mine who I haven't seen in 4 years but just started uni here. And just wandered around all day. Going out tonight, then heading home tomorrow morning.
Maybe it's not my weekend, But it's gonna be my year.

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:16:10 PM »

never managed to get to Lincoln but have always heard it's a wonderfull city. closest i've managed is Sleaford. Not sure if it's the A15 which is supposed to be the most haunted road in the UK but I know it's one of the A-roads running north/south in south lincolnshire

Imagine.

• Reg Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 08:27:50 PM »

Evening all had a long day in college  :sleep: we have 2weeks out of 4 left to build up 4 whole computer labs  :mad: 1 is done and 2 is nearly complete but 3 is looking like a long job  :( Thank goodness were installing XP as the OS otherwise we would have been screwed would've preffered to install PCLinux 08 but the damn mentor wouldn't allow it so we have devised a cunning plan while one group put OS's on the PC's the other get started on room 3  ;D but we still gotta ethernet up the rooms which were still planning  ;D hopefully we can do it before mid october  :) .

Apart from that met up some friends  who I haven't seen since GSCE times for lunch and suprise suprise he wants me to build him a damn PC. Good day all in all but i'm off to catch up on my fave game World in Conflict then I'm off to sleep I very very very tired.
Imagine™

anything