Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sundee Chat (tho no sun!)  (Read 1792 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Sundee Chat (tho no sun!)
« on: September 07, 2008, 07:52:04 AM »

Morning all,

Decorating still underway, tho I've found muscles I never knew I had, aches I never knew one could get and tiredness....zzzzz.....oops, soz I dozed off there!

Hope you all have a good day, hope you are all safe from the awful weather, those poor peeps who have suffered in the floods, seeing it on the news last night I felt so much for them, I can't imagine how they are coping.

Take care and enjoy what you have planned.....now where's that roller...
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Sundee Chat (tho no sun!)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 09:20:44 AM »

Mornin Chrissie/all,glad you're on a roll(er) at the moment Chrissie. :D.The rain has stopped (for how long),guess I'll have to get wet on  the inside later.Just removed the roofbox,the dogs on a right downer.
Have a great day whatever you're doing.  :)
 Teabreaks over Chrissie.   :whip:  :D

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »

Morning, bit grey today, but no rain and very mild.............may start to tackle the hedges later.

No slacking, now, chrissie..........get that roller going.  :) (Some people get all the fun  :D)

Poor Blue, holidays finished for the year..........still, he's not full of golf balls so he should be grateful for small mercies. Mind you, I suppose there is no room for balls if the reports of his sausage eating capabilities are to be believed  :D

Oh Snap.

• Reg Member
  • You're as weak as the hearts you break.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »

I feel sorry for my friend/ex-co-worker, who just transferred to Leeds.... and instead of fun got floods!

My illness has gotten much worse :( I really had to force myself out of bed, and I cannot get warm. Plus I've started getting a pretty bad cough. I would love nothing more than to relax, but I have an 8 hour today, and an 8 hour tomorrow, and Tuesday is my only day off this week. :(
Maybe it's not my weekend, But it's gonna be my year.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »

Oh, dear............sorry to see that you are feeling a bit poorly. :'(

I would offer big hugs, but if I did your boyfriend would be round here to sort me out  :no:

A good ten mile hike is the answer, either that or some of Chaz's tablets...........or a good hot toddy  :yum: ( you may need several of them  ;) )