Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday Chat  (Read 1811 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Monday Chat
« on: September 01, 2008, 05:48:40 AM »

Morning all,

Dark 'ere at this hour, didn't use to be a few weeks back... sigh.  Hope you all have a good Monday whatever you're gonna be up to.  Me... well I'm orff to hospital later...can think of lots of better things to do  :(

You'll soon be orff on your hols Kate... have a great time - with or without buying any knickers  :lol:..... oops, who said that!

ttfn
Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Monday Chat
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 07:05:20 AM »

Morning chrissie

Hope all goes ok at the hospital.. hows the room and tidying up the mess coming on?  All sorted?
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

jid

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 09:21:22 AM »

Morning chrissie

Hope all goes ok at the hospital.. hows the room and tidying up the mess coming on?  All sorted?

Ditto :)
Kind Regards
Jamie

BT FTTP - 75meg | Sky Q |  Bridgend Weather

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 05:42:04 PM »

Hope all's well Chrissie with todays trip  :thumbs:

been quite warm today and finaly got my new drill at work, and it's the same model as the one it's replacing  :clap2: The old one was getting long in the tooth, the hammer was worn out and recently it finaly blew a puff of sparks and smoke and coughed up some bits of copper. When i think about it it's had some use over the past 8 years A DeWalt 12v, I can highly recomend it.

Had a arkward time trying to hammer cleats to a pebbledashed wall, not easy at the best of times, but due to a probable trapped nerve I keep loosing feeling to my fingers. Today both hands and all finger apart from a thumb. made the job much harder, hate cleating at the best of times.  :-\

anything