Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: new simons cat!  (Read 5382 times)

Oh Snap.

• Reg Member
  • You're as weak as the hearts you break.
new simons cat!
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »

Maybe it's not my weekend, But it's gonna be my year.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: new simons cat!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 12:36:43 PM »

Wonderful! :lol:
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »

Brilliant,that reminds me off when I go to my sisters(she has 3 cats).The tabby one jumps on my chest and starts padding and I usually end up staring at the 'pencil sharpner'  :lol:

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 01:26:33 PM »

lol @ "pencil sharpner" :lol:

I'm sure that one's been posted before, but well worth a second look (and third, fourth, fifth, sixth etc.... ) :D
Chris

jid

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »

Brilliant,that reminds me off when I go to my sisters(she has 3 cats).The tabby one jumps on my chest and starts padding and I usually end up staring at the 'pencil sharpner'  :lol:

"pencil sharpener" classic lol  :lol:
Kind Regards
Jamie

BT FTTP - 75meg | Sky Q |  Bridgend Weather

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »

I posted it on interesting websites some time back, as as was said it's worth another look, as are the talking cats,

If trying to check the streaming on an eu's pc I normaly use either simons cat or talking cats.

Only thing was i assisted a collegue some weeks backon what was actualy a broadband fault. when we proved the streaming on the pc (I'dd already sent her the link months before) she burst out crying (in a good way). never realised it had that effect on her. Don't know what the customers thought.

I bet you never imagine having a couple of engineers in your house and one making the other cry.

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »

I bet you never imagine having a couple of engineers in your house and one making the other cry.

LOL - I bet you didn't know what to say!!
Chris

Yorkie

• Kitizen
  • I'm working on my warm and fluffy side
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 02:09:59 PM »

Going slightly off at a tangent been meaning to post this one, reminded me when Kitz said she was having trouble with pills.

http://www.natural-animal-health.co.uk/fun/animalfun.htm

I expect you've all seen it before, but it is quite funny, the Vets' Bill  one further down is as well.

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »

I was somewhat confused Mr Chris, I was proudly looking at the streaming racing way ahead of the play and I heard her sniffing, then I spotted the tears. part confused, part panic. I was really worried as to what was wrong. Until she squeaked "This always sets me off, sorry." Well that was unexpected.

As the moment sunk in I remembered there were 2 other people  in the room. I think the wifes look was that of Aaaah. I think mine must have been rather like a rabbit caught in car headlights. As for the Husband, can't remember, I started worrying if that was the real reason she was tearfull.

Reminded me of a Dick Emery film where one of a criminal duo is killed accidentaly and the other sets out on an adventure to find his partners ex's as they all had clues as to the where abouts of some loot. Afetr explaining the first chap had died to an ex who was an announcer at a railway station she tearfully announced on the tannoy about a train delay before breaking down. 2 chaps in bowlers put there newspapers down and look at each other for one to say "You see, I think they really do care!"

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »

I love the Simons cat stuff, so yes well worth watching again :)

lol ezzer @ making the other engineer cry with laughter...   I dont think Ive gone that far..  but the simons cats are just about my fav streaming cat vids.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:09 AM »

Going slightly off at a tangent been meaning to post this one, reminded me when Kitz said she was having trouble with pills.

http://www.natural-animal-health.co.uk/fun/animalfun.htm

Oh gawd Yorkie...  you dont know just how true that is atm.  :no:

People think Im joking when I say he just wont take the antibiotics (I can sometimes get him to take the steroids).
My parents didnt believe it was so difficult. 
So now if anyone comes round, its now becoming Chaz's party piece to show just how difficult it is for me and how "clever" he is.

Kimi refused to believe he wouldn't take it and set about "all professional like".. saying "You hold his had back like this"
She then forced his mouth open, dropped the tablet in, stroked his neck till he swallowed and then smiled and said "There you go".
.. about 2 seconds before Chaz opened his mouth and spat it straight back out again.

Ive crushed them in food, Ive chopped them into 1/4ers and carefully dissected prawns and stuck them in the middle.  He now sniffs each prawn carefully, will eat any prawn with nothing in, but as soon as it has a trace of the antibiotic in, he refuses it... or will take it and spit the tablet out.

Thinking it must be the smell, I bought chicken tika and carefully hid it in pieces of chicken... same thing. Its a real battle.

He was at the vets yesterday and I had to get the vet to give him an injection because of his refusal to take the tablets...   but I cant afford to do that every day.
The past few days have been "up and down" - had a couple of days when he went backwards instead of getting better which is a shame since I had started to see some good improvements.
He is starting to take "falling down" as part and parcel of his way of life right now... and a couple of days ago we had not a good day, when he lost control.  :(

I see the sun is shining today.. I do so hope it stays like that.. because his best days have been the ones when its been warm and he's been able to sit out in the garden in the sun for a while.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----

Yorkie

• Kitizen
  • I'm working on my warm and fluffy side
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »

I know its not quite the same, but some years ago one of my mothers neighbours got an ear infection that caused him to have vertigo I think it was six weeks before he was right again, so I think its a slow process whether your cat or human.

A collegue at work had exactly the same problem with one of her elderly cats and pills, she would take him to the vets, vet would open mouth pop pill in rub throat, no problem and vet would look at her as if to say look its easy.

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 12:52:45 PM »

I don't know if I've ever posted this one but god knows what effect this would have on Miss V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

One thing I really hate is the the way the word awsome is over used. I think Eddie Izzard said it well when he takled about a hot dog stand in the US called awsome hot dogs, so people stand in awe at the sight of processed meat of questionable origin ?

But this is verging on some thing I may be in awe of, she is actualy playing the piano.

The sequel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw&NR=1

I know theres another cat playing video where the cat rushes in, plays for a short while and dissapears out the window. The owner (what an I saying cats don't have owners, they have staff) stated she had some builders working at home only for her to later find them out side as they refused to go back in the haunted house. They kept hearing someone play the piano but every time they looked there was no one there  :lol:

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

I'd seen the first one before.. but not the sequel. Thats incredible how the cat watches then plays... and very obviously enjoying it.
-----

dave.m

• Kitizen
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 11:43:22 PM »

Sounded as if it had been having lessons from Les Dawson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNGlaiVypU&feature=related
dave