Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Thomas ‘squirting’: peeing  (Read 578 times)

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
Thomas ‘squirting’: peeing
« on: January 26, 2021, 08:24:52 PM »

Thomas is castrated but still squirts around the house. He committed a great sin today: he sprayed on the screen of the tv in the kitchen and broke it - the picture is bizarre  :'(  :o

It’s a good job he’s such a lovable cat. RIP Janet’s telly; Mrs Weaver very sad.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 12:18:52 AM by Weaver »

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Re: Thomas squirting: ‘peeing’
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:24:44 PM »

One of our cats constantly pees on the doormat if we do not cover it.  Its really frustrating as we effectively have to barricade the front door.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
Re: Thomas ‘squirting’: peeing
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 10:42:30 PM »

Tip - my grown up kitten Somhairle pees in the bathroom next to but not in the litter tray so we have put down ‘puppy pads’ ; used for dog training, these absorbent pads have a waterproof backing and can absorb a lot of liquid. These are absolutely superb.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 12:19:45 AM by Weaver »

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Thomas squirting: ‘peeing’
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 11:34:34 PM »

Oh dear.    Naughty Thomas.   Youll have to buy Janet a new TV now :/
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 12:17:49 AM »

No money for tvs just now because of lockdown. :-( There’s always the big TV in the lounge instead. Thomas has just appeared on the bed getting his nightly fuss from Janet; she has told him that he owes her £200. Every night he turns up after hunting. It’s 00:14 and this is quite early for his arrival. He’s purring his head off just now, as usual. He always curls up on Janet’s shoulder if there is no other cat there already, and he likes it if she falls asleep so he can enjoy the warmth of her breath on him; that keeps him purring in the darkness.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 02:39:48 AM by Weaver »

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 02:56:29 PM »

:(  But we always forgive them.

I'd be lost without my 'lil hot water bottle, despite the fact he is being a PITA right now and wont take his meds.   I've been syringing him for about 6yrs without problems, but since I've been in hospital and a neighbour has been doing it, he's devised a way where he can spit the whole lot out, so it's become a nightly battle to try ensure he gets the meds he needs or he will become really ill. The stuff in the syringe is quite thick, but its a watered down brown salivary mess when he spits it out.   He looks a right mess atm with spat-out meds coating his face, but I left it in the hope that he will eventually lick it off when he cleans himself.     He's become mega attached to me since I got back home and hardly leaves my side.   The first night I was back after about 6 wks, he kept patting me on the face about every 15mins just to check I was still there, which wasnt too great whilst I was trying to sleep.   He also lost his voice from crying for me.   It was such a pitiful croak that came out of his mouth for the first few days i was back home.   :'( 

Can't recall if I told you guys how he actually went round and woke my neighbours when I was ill several months back.   He was howling at them so much they thought he was injured at first, but when they got up to check he was fine but carried on howling and trying to lead them back to my house.  When they did check (they have a key) I was ill on the floor in so much pain I couldn't get up and they called an ambulance.  I hadn't noticed he'd gone, my neighbours said he was so persistent that they knew something was wrong and why they'd decided to let themselves in to check on me.    I've since gotten a pendant alarm that hooks up to a falls detector modem, but I joke he should be renamed lassie.    Cats are far more intelligent than we give them credit for... its just that they refuse to be trained to do something they don't want to.     
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2021, 03:07:59 PM »

Talking of intelligent cats.   Did you see the clip out the cat who tries to stop the baby from reaching out of the window.

Sorry the link where I originally saw it a few days ago is now down.... and the copy I found is now on the daily mail but its still worth a watch if you ignore all the surrounding drivel.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9187473/Protective-pussycat-stops-toddler-climbing-railings-tower-block-balcony.html
-----

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 08:32:06 PM »

Thomas is castrated but still squirts around the house.

When we had cats, if they did that you have to 'rub there nose in it'  :o  they soon get the message.  :)

I am trying to understand the dynamics of Why spraying a TV screen with liquid would break it, are you sure he did not knock something into / on it ?.
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

tubaman

• Senior Kitizen
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 11:06:48 AM »

When we had cats, if they did that you have to 'rub there nose in it'  :o  they soon get the message.  :)

Reminds me of when my mother had two kittens. They decided it would be fun to paw at the fish in her garden pond. After they had been given enforced 'swimming lessons' they strangely went off the idea.
 ;D
BT FTTC 55/10 Huawei Cab - Zyxel VMG8924-B10A

anything