Chat > Chit Chat

Weekend Chat

(1/2) > >>

chrissie:
Good morning,

Looks as though another hot day is setting in....been quite tropical here the last couple of days... hope you are enjoying the weather where you are (hope it's nice at least).

Have a good day...can't believe we're almost through July now, and there's a shopping channel yesterday with "Christmas in July"  :( :(  ugh... hate Xmas and all it brings so you can see I wouldn't have watched that for anything... sigh.  What is life like!  :o

Chrissie

Accordion:
Morning Chrissie,

I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year. But it should be confined to December, definitely not in July!!

UncleUB:
Mornin all,Freddie Mercury vest is getting another airing today  :D. I saw that 'christmas in july' on QVC.Soon turned it off,these people need to get a life.The way energy prices are going everyone will have burnt their xmas tree to keep warm.  :D
Just a lazy day for me today (what do you mean again) :D
Have a great whatever you're doing.  :)

Pwiggler:
.......  stuck at work ..... again .............Boooooooooo

tuftedduck:
Morning all.
The  :sun: has disappeared behind grey, heavy clouds but it is so hot, sticky and humid that it is quite unpleasant.............we need a good thunder storm to clear the air.

Just mown the lawns and am sitting here as if I were in a sauna............phew  :o

Off for a shower, then a lazy afternoon..............that is if the wee guys next door don't beg me to take them to the play park again.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version