Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Thursday 10h July Chat  (Read 2514 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Thursday 10h July Chat
« on: July 10, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »

Morning all,

A surprise bright and sunny morning after the rain we had yesterday, hope it stays that way too.  Anybody doing anything spectacular or exciting today?  No me neither  ;D boring old life at times innit lol.

Have a great day though whatever you're up to and make the most of the good weather if it comes your way.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

toulouse

• Reg Member
  • I like cheesecake !!!
Re: Thursday 10h July Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:27:46 AM »

Good morning each,

It's quite sunny here in Zummerset but the forecast is for showers later.

Back from Berlin, which was an interesting experience. Flew out by EasyJet with no problems at all. The evening with Radiohead was GR8, but it absolutely hammered down with rain (open air stadium - oh well, never mind). The return was slightly more traumatic in as much as the check in was approx 10 desks but only 1 queue, and the fact that the return flight was shorter in time (probably because it was down hill most of the way) ;) :)

No more travelling for me now until October. I get to spend some time at home for a while.

Have a nice one everybody

toulouse

Utility Warehouse (via TalkTalk)
FTTC 40/10
ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A
ECI (approx 750 metres)

People tell me that I ought to get out more. But in the words of the great Homer J Simpson, "Yeah, but what ya gonna do ?"

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »

Mornin all,nice and sunny here.My next door neighbour is having his garden done by the council who use the no-marks doing community service.I have been watching them,2 council workman and six on community service.There is no work in them,more life in a tramps vest.
Been to Morrisons,had to fight to get to the 50p burgers  :D.
Have a great day whatever you're doing  :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »

Morning all.
Well yesterday's blue skies and sun didn't last too long and we are back to leaden grey and rain.  :(

Nothing particular on today, will take it easy.  :)

scottiesmum

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »

Phew !  (that's all I'm saying)   :lol:  .......    Scotty  is going for his 'shampoo and set'  :silly:     this afternoon, he's been sulking since I told him he was going !!  ::) ::) they DO have expressions don't they !!!

Apart from that a fairly quiet day here too ...... it's still and quiet through the vineyards;   at this time of the year there's plenty of growth on the vines and all you can hear is a  distant murmuring of the workers  as they chat whilst trimming .....they are looking healthy (the vines -  well the workers too  ;D ) looks like there's quantity this year, let's hope there's quality as well  .... the last EXCEPTIONELL year was 2005  ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :drunk:

Accordion

• Reg Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »

Just don't go getting him a tint and perm Kate.

J.Man

• Reg Member
  • When PC's couldnt get any worse there came Vista
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »

Sun Sun Sun Sun  ;D *looks outside* uh oh dark clouds are gathering oh and Omohaiyo (hello) I've been learning Japanese  ;D ;D

scottiesmum

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »

Just don't go getting him a tint and perm Kate.

I couldn't get him to pose,  he's still cross at having to go there   !!! ::)       But he does look smart   ...... 

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »

He's a little smasher  :).Our Blue is getting trimmed Saturday,hes fine until you go to trim the fur between his pads.(chain mail gloves required)  :D

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »

awww..   cute pic :)
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything