Broadband Related > ISPs

Plusnet

<< < (2/3) > >>

j0hn:
He rang them just before you posted at 4:50pm and it was busy, and you're surprised by that?
Peak of the peak.

Wait times have increased, but they have a number of ways to contact them.

If he wants an instant answer at peak from a UK rep he's probably gonna have to pay more than he does now.

I switched to Plusnet in October and couldn't be happier. I've had to contact them twice about different queries and was answered within 5-10 mins both times.
I didn't call at peak time.

Chrysalis:
We all have different standards I suppose.

I expect no queue at all off peak and your quoted 5-10 mins would be reasonable at peak.

Ronski:
I would suggest calling first thing in the morning, they used to have a graph which showed the average call wait time over the course of the previous 24 hours but that seems to have been changed.

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212&helpheader=rhmcallstats

pooclah:

--- Quote from: j0hn on December 16, 2018, 04:32:31 AM ---He rang them just before you posted at 4:50pm and it was busy, and you're surprised by that?

--- End quote ---

Surprised that they were busy – no.  Surprised that the estimated waiting time to talk to somebody was 45 minutes – yes.

--- Quote from: j0hn on December 16, 2018, 04:32:31 AM ---If he wants an instant answer at peak from a UK rep he's probably gonna have to pay more than he does now.

--- End quote ---

He is aware of this and as this is the second time in a matter of weeks that he’s had this problem,  the difficulty contacting Plusnet and getting them to accept there is a problem without jumping through hoops he is considering changing provider.

pooclah:

--- Quote from: Ronski on December 16, 2018, 12:10:57 PM ---I would suggest calling first thing in the morning, they used to have a graph which showed the average call wait time over the course of the previous 24 hours but that seems to have been changed.

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212&helpheader=rhmcallstats

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tips  Ronski, I’ve no idea if he’s aware of that page but I’ll pass the link on. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version