Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Suffolk  (Read 3843 times)

sevenlayermuddle

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
Re: Suffolk
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 06:36:45 PM »

It was ok there but the best thing is the Beer  :D   http://adnams.co.uk/
Couldn't agree more.   Second best thing, albeit a relatively modern feature, is the water clock on the pier, if it's still there?

And in my comparison with Frinton I should have mentioned... No pubs at all at Frinton.  :o

Or so it was, as recent as late 90s, I hear rumour there is now a pub.   Even ice cream vans, iirc correctly, were not welcome at Frinton. ::)

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 03:14:03 PM »

Quote from: sevenlayermuddle link=topic=17922.
  Second best thing, albeit a relatively modern feature, is the water clock on the pier, if it's still there?
Still there and working.
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

renluop

• Kitizen
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 11:02:22 PM »

Couldn't agree more.   Second best thing, albeit a relatively modern feature, is the water clock on the pier, if it's still there?

And in my comparison with Frinton I should have mentioned... No pubs at all at Frinton.  :o

Or so it was, as recent as late 90s, I hear rumour there is now a pub.   Even ice cream vans, iirc correctly, were not welcome at Frinton. ::)
Frinton; wasn't there something about Frinton Gates being a sort of frontier point of the old and the new. As I recall my younger days as a (true) Essex youth there was. Beyond the gates all was possible; within NOT.
Pages: 1 [2]