Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chief Engineer  (Read 5408 times)

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
Re: Chief Engineer
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 09:03:39 PM »

Am I wrong in my belief that micro-management is one cause of the harder problems' going deeper in pending trays? Solving several simple ones carry more statistical weight, even though what is done is by used sticky plaster.

IMO, I would say that it absolutely correct. Of course, people way above my pay scale would make the counter-argument seem far more attractive. That's why they're where they are.  :)

niemand

• Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 04:43:21 PM »

Am I wrong in my belief that micro-management is one cause of the harder problems' going deeper in pending trays? Solving several simple ones carry more statistical weight, even though what is done is by used sticky plaster.

Interesting.

I am part of a small team and close considerably fewer cases than my colleague, however I get most of the complex stuff. A single major issue fixed can be worth a lot of money.

Very different world from the one BS is in though.

renluop

• Kitizen
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 06:53:38 PM »

My thoughts arose from my time with a local office of a notorious familiar governmental financial organisation. Click that you'd looked a case = kudos, but not so, if you solved a five year plus intractable one.
Pages: 1 [2]

anything