Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Any news on who is likley to offer the 55/10 prouct and when it will be availale  (Read 3023 times)

hagrid

Just thought it was about time to get the rumour mill going about this new product
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:10:47 PM by hagrid »

Chrysalis

• Content Team
  • Addicted Kitizen
  • AAISP CF

I suspect will be only offered by BTr.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk

When I checked last week, it still wasnt listed in the BTw WBMC price list....  only for GEA  (ala TT/Sky) where the port cost is £8.40 

No doubt it will become available soon and we were trying to guess what the wholesale price would come in at. £15.00 seemed logical.
Whether Plusnet will or not is up for debate.  Especially if they got wind of it last year& with them trying to get rid of the "40/20" accounts
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

gt94sss2

• Kitizen

When I checked last week, it still wasnt listed in the BTw WBMC price list....  only for GEA  (ala TT/Sky) where the port cost is £8.40 

BTw have said they plan to offer it from March/April.

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen

As mentioned above, March is the likely start date. Another product will also be available soon (18/2), although as a trial-only basis initially.

ejs

• Kitizen

55/10 is now listed in the WBC price spreadsheet, with the correctly guessed cost of £15 per month, "operative date" listed as 14/03/2016.

The ISP forum slides said BTW "have decided not to participate in the trial" of the 18/2 thing.

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen

Thanks for the info.  :)

anything