Announcements > News Articles

Joe Garner Steps down

<< < (2/4) > >>

licquorice:
He might even over-provision cabs!!!!!   ;)Sorry, couldn't resist.

Black Sheep:
 ;D ;D

renluop:
There will be new improved response times at both Nationwide and BT/Plusnet. Nationwide will increase from 30 seconds to 15 minutes, and BT/Plusnet to 55.5 minutes. For email replies please read weeks for minutes.

We believe customers will recognise the value in these amendments to service levels.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) in increasing my and my successor's  dips in to the trough. >:D

AArdvark:

--- Quote from: Black Sheep on November 16, 2015, 03:15:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: loonylion on November 16, 2015, 02:40:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: AArdvark on November 16, 2015, 11:51:15 AM ---I would bet that someone internal (to BT Group) is moved into the job.

--- End quote ---

I nominate Black Sheep  :D

--- End quote ---
But, as soon as we minions see that changes are happening yet again, we roll our eyes and just know somebody will take over who is 'Really excited about the future' and how they will 'Listen to the guys at the frontline'. All b0llocks. It just means new processes will come in as the new management tiers try to put their stamp on their new role. Seen it a million times over  ::) ::)

--- End quote ---
BS got it in one to the letter.  :lol: :lol:
Has anyone NOT followed this Standard Process when taking over ?
So annoying when you know it is not heartfelt at all just Management 101.  >:( >:(
So wasteful of everyones time to jump through all the new hoops setting up new processes, while the 'New Management Team' are trying to jockey for position (and settle old scores) before the new CEO has got his/her feet under the table.
Also been there done that and collected the full set of T-shirts.  ;D ;D

Chrysalis:
wow that's a short tenure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version