Announcements > News Articles

Joe Garner Steps down

<< < (3/4) > >>

stevebrass:

--- Quote from: kitz on November 16, 2015, 11:49:34 AM ---Not been there long has he? 

Moving on to a totally different industry, which just goes to show that CEO's these days dont need to have an in-depth knowledge about the product that the company they are in charge of is all about.   :'(

--- End quote ---

As in an ex executive of Asda running a UK bank which had a few financial problems and needed tax payer support.

Weaver:
I second the nomination of BlackSheep

adslmax:
Bring back Liv Garfield, she are the best person for Openreach future for superfast broadband.

Meanwhile, are we going to see the new Openreach FTTC product next spring 2016 with up to 100/30 from 80/20?

broadstairs:

--- Quote from: stevebrass on November 16, 2015, 08:19:18 PM ---As in an ex executive of Asda running a UK bank which had a few financial problems and needed tax payer support.

--- End quote ---

Not sure I understand that, Nationwide is NOT a bank but a building society and to my knowledge did not have any tax payer support...... or are you referring to a previous job he had?

Stuart

stevebrass:

--- Quote from: broadstairs on November 26, 2015, 08:14:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: stevebrass on November 16, 2015, 08:19:18 PM ---As in an ex executive of Asda running a UK bank which had a few financial problems and needed tax payer support.

--- End quote ---

Not sure I understand that, Nationwide is NOT a bank but a building society and to my knowledge did not have any tax payer support...... or are you referring to a previous job he had?

Stuart

--- End quote ---

Sorry - I was being a little opaque. I was referring to other examples such as Andy Hornby and HBOS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version