Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: is this anti social behaviour?  (Read 4065 times)

oldfogy

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
  • If it ain't broke....... I'll soon fix it.
Re: is this anti social behaviour?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2015, 04:31:45 PM »

The reason I mentioned/asked if it was council or Social housing was that you stand more chance of the landlord taking action rather than if the property was owned by the occupants.

Obviously it also makes one wonder why the police already have CCTV installed in the street, where I live was to keep a eye on all the drug dealing that was going on.

If there is anything you can pass on that might be of any use to the police then I would suggest you make a appointment to go and see your local police neighbourhood crime prevention officer, if you are fearful of your well-being with attending a police station in case you are seen then they can and will make arrangements to see people away from either the station or your own property, at places such as a hotel etc or even just a pub away from your area.

But unfortunately it may have been quite so far today, but with hind-sight (10 years of it) these problems do not just fade away into the distance without some form of intervention. If the parents are threatened with eviction then they may just make their son stop.

Chrysalis

• Content Team
  • Addicted Kitizen
  • AAISP CF
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 05:43:26 PM »

Basically there is what is a very tall pole with 2 cameras, one of the cameras moves but usually points towards a traffic junction, the other one seems to be permanently pointing at the street.

The kid is not out today either.

bigtimecube

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 12:47:32 AM »

Any Anti social behaviour is not tolerated were i come from it's a taboo subject basically it meens the culbrit does not need any long court case which saves public money and it's known that 98% of offender's are re-educated back into social life.
You dont live in the uk do you.....It is beginning to get normal here

NewtronStar

• Kitizen
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2015, 12:51:27 AM »

You dont live in the uk do you.....It is beginning to get normal here

I should not have posted that and i removed my post but you get the general idea.
Pages: 1 [2]

anything