Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: What a ......................  (Read 1796 times)

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: What a ......................
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:02:29 PM »

There are some sick people in the world. :(
  Eric

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 10:50:12 AM »

“Manchester dogs home is on fire with all the dogs yelping.”

At least 43 dogs are confirmed to have died in a fire at Manchester Dogs Home.

Oh god how awful :'(
It concerns me that the little **** will probably get off with a slapped wrist... 
...and the sad fact that its not unknown for psychos who have no compassion for harming animals in later life tend to have the same attitude towards other humans :(
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »

Absolutely correct, Kitz. You know what my wife does for a living and what she has a Masters Degree in, and your closing statement is on the money !!

However, as our law currently stands, he will have his day in court to defend aggravating circumstances and plead mitigating circumstances, and then he will be judged accordingly.
Not all are beyond rehabilitation, but a very high percentage of success is down to their immediate peer group. He's still a **** though.  :no:

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 08:04:29 PM »

Spot on :(
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Chrysalis

• Content Team
  • Addicted Kitizen
  • AAISP CF
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 11:44:33 PM »

I am no fan of dogs but that's just sick.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 05:10:07 PM »

What I would do to the sick evil moron cannot be posted on here  :angry: :angry: :angry:

As already said he will get off very lightly..

I remember some years ago my son was only 12 at the time and a 15 year old thug gave him a beating for no reason.We had to rush him to the children's hospital,he had a lot of bruising around his face and mouth but luckily didn't lose any teeth.
When this thug was in court we went but were not allowed in as it was a juvenile court and only the parents of the accused were allowed in.We saw this moron with a suit and tie on sitting between his parents,looking all angelic.If I could have got to him..but the court usher quickly moved me away and told me to leave the building
After the case the local policeman who dealt with his arrest phoned and told me that he had just got a warning.!!!!.He was so apologetic and was sorry but it was out of his hands.I was so angry and et rip at the poor policeman who did his job but sadly the court didn't.
Good old British justice.These laws are antiquated and need to be re written so that these so called juveniles can feel the full force of the law and the courts.
I just hop that due to the severity of that thugs crime he will be dealt with severely.If he isn't there is going to be one almighty backlash from the British public.

anything