Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help dealing with TalkTalk ADSL problems appreciated  (Read 5744 times)

sampr

• Just arrived
Re: Help dealing with TalkTalk ADSL problems appreciated
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 04:44:35 PM »

Sorry I missed that. The way their forum works you may have to wait a while to get one of the TT reps (OCEs) to reply, also because of the way they work do NOT add comments to bump it up as this will do the exact opposite. Once one of the OCEs have replied if you want them to do something they will point you to how to fill in the necessary form and post a reference number in your thread, this is when you may need details of the contract and it will show whose name is on it and they will only talk to that person. At least that is how it should work....

Stuart

No worries. Well I guess I'm not getting a reply today then because I added information. I guess that is slightly my fault, but still, their service is pretty terrible right now. I haven't had a 240p YouTube capable connection for 5 days now. I guess the profile changes just aren't considered a security problem.

Thanks for the info.

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: Help dealing with TalkTalk ADSL problems appreciated
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »

Thank You! Roseway!

I think the "img" "/img" tag pairing (within "[]"s, of course) are what you really needed to use . . .

:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.
Pages: 1 [2]