Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sunday Salutations  (Read 1150 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Sunday Salutations
« on: March 23, 2014, 09:35:26 AM »

Bonjour and good morning all  .... hoping to find you all in the pink.  For anyone 'under the weather ' - hope you feel better soon. 

We had a 'steady' week last week.   I had my blood test on Thursday morning and received the results in the afternoon.  Everything 'tickety boo'   ;D  We went to our 'antique restaurant' for  Thursday lunch; arriving back home, felt in my pocket for the house keys - not there  :'(    searched the car, my bag . zilch !  Fortunately we have a spare set hidden,  so at least we could get in.  I telephoned the restaurant, and yes, they had the keys    ::)  It's a good job my head is attached  :)

Haven't found the garden furniture yet but I did manage to find some rather smart large pots in, apparently fashionable, bright green.  They look super and I now have a 'colour scheme' idea for the furniture  ;D   The shoes come later  :lol:

We have  had the gibolets de mars  - ( March showers ) for the last couple of days, but it's pleasantly warm and today the  :sun: is beaming down again. 

Our fire lamp arrived yesterday and fits the bill superbly, although log arranging is not as easy as flowers  ;D  I'll get around to posting photos eventually. 

Enjoy your Sunday, we shall ! we are out for lunch but our riverside haunt is closed for two weeks, so I think it will be an antique lunch again .... :yum:

Take care all   .... ttfn  :flower:
It's today that matters !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Sunday Salutations
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:36:10 AM »

Morning kate.  Good news on the bloods  :)

eke @ the thought of bright green shoes to match the planters!  :lol:

Here today we have something strange and alien in a blue sky. 
Its still awfully cold though and Im just debating whether to turn the heating back on.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker