Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats v4.11 released

<< < (5/14) > >>

broadstairs:

--- Quote from: konrado5 on November 01, 2013, 07:52:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: AlecR ---Roseway is not going to spend a huge amount of time in order to change DSLStats slightly to benefit you (and potentially break other things). It works just fine as it is!
--- End quote ---
Many people have TP-Link TD-W8950ND and they don't use DSLStats. However there is hole which could be exploited.

--- End quote ---

Yes but you have already been told NO so please shut up and go away.....

Stuart

kitz:
Thank you eric duly updated.  :thumbs:

kitz:

--- Quote from: konrado5 on October 31, 2013, 05:42:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: morphium ---With a bit luck you can start a telnet server. Instead of adsl info, use this command:telnetd -p 2323 -l /bin/sh
Try if you can connect to port 2323. If this is possible DSLstats should work.
--- End quote ---
I've tried it. It doesn't work. I think DSLstats should be modified to exploit above described hole.

--- End quote ---

Good God!   People arent here to serve you.   Eric makes the source available go write it yourself.
But oh it wont work because your router doesnt have a telnet service.

Youve been told time and time again.   :mad:
Im so annoyed at the comments in here and your demands to eric.   Im sick of you demanding answers from members of this forum.
Weve been more than fair because of your difficulties but Ive just plain had enough.

kitz:

--- Quote from: renluop on November 01, 2013, 07:39:21 AM ---Way things are turning. I feel I am in the dog house for my curiosity and question. :-[ :-\

--- End quote ---

Renluop, its not you.  I can guarantee that.

Loading:
The program is excellent, but could the graphing be at 10 sec intervals?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version