Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats v4.11 released

<< < (4/14) > >>

roseway:
Please don't think that, renluop. You are certainly not in the doghouse. :)

broadstairs:
Eric I have had the same issue updating to this release in that the custom commands to do get run apart from the initial run when DSLStats starts for the first time. I have to go in and play with all the settings and it will then start OK. Not sure yet if this happens on every start or just the first one because it is reliable and had been up 60+ days. I'm just rebooting the PC for another problem but will check to see if it starts again OK without the update.

Stuart

Yes the problem does seem to happen on any restart of the program, I'll try to work out which option I need to tweak to start it again.

It started again when I unticked Every and then ticked it again. I have no idea if the other settings would have fired as none of the conditions happened bu they are all ticked.

roseway:
Can I be clear, Stuart? Do I understand that you have all the "When to send" options ticked, and when you first start DSLstats running, the custom command(s) are executed once only?

konrado5:

--- Quote from: AlecR ---Roseway is not going to spend a huge amount of time in order to change DSLStats slightly to benefit you (and potentially break other things). It works just fine as it is!
--- End quote ---
Many people have TP-Link TD-W8950ND and they don't use DSLStats. However there is hole which could be exploited.

broadstairs:

--- Quote from: roseway on November 01, 2013, 06:42:31 PM ---Can I be clear, Stuart? Do I understand that you have all the "When to send" options ticked, and when you first start DSLstats running, the custom command(s) are executed once only?

--- End quote ---

Yes so far each time I start DSLStats it only gets executed once until I unset and set the ticks for when to run it. This is on my W2K system, I've not tested under Linux (yet).

Stuart

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version