Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats v4.11 released

<< < (3/14) > >>

NewtronStar:
Hello kind of new to DSLstats and have been using V4.1 to watch my evening SNR's and Errors in realtime, my question is can you update to 4.11 and keep the current graphing going as i did try but have to start recording all over again, the errors seconds graphs are very good and held in a file to look back on previous days

renluop:
IsrunningVB.exe and Licence at least. See attachment of opened zip.

roseway:

--- Quote from: renluop on October 31, 2013, 08:11:08 PM ---IsrunningVB.exe and Licence at least. See attachment of opened zip.

--- End quote ---

There is only one version of each of those files anyway, so the date is of no significance. I'm not sure now exactly where I copied them from.

GigabitEthernet:

--- Quote from: konrado5 on October 31, 2013, 05:42:18 PM ---I've tried it. It doesn't work. I think DSLstats should be modified to exploit above described hole.

--- End quote ---

Roseway is not going to spend a huge amount of time in order to change DSLStats slightly to benefit you (and potentially break other things). It works just fine as it is!

Again, stop asking this question.

Edit: To be honest konrado, that response is edging on being slightly aggressive! It's certainly very ordering. We are users, just like yourself. We are not technical support for you! I think roseway deserves an apology based on what you've just said, but since you'll probably ignore this, I'll apologise on your behalf: 'Sorry Roseway'.

As Kitz has mentioned, this is your final warning, so if I was you, I would take a good hard look at what you are doing and perhaps change it?

renluop:
Way things are turning. I feel I am in the dog house for my curiosity and question. :-[ :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version