Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wobbly Wednesday Greetings  (Read 1347 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Wobbly Wednesday Greetings
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:24:48 AM »

'Allo All   :)  a bit on the groggy side this morning, but much better than this time last week  Fully charged up with Iron and Magnesium - as well as the chemo stuff - had a restful day yesterday and a very good nights sleep last night.  Another quiet day today, and then booomph I'll be ready for Thursday   ;D   I didn't realise that cramp  (amongst other things) is a sign of magnesium deficit (until Monday) - I was asked if I'd suffered any cramp during the week and funnily enough I did have an 'attack' the other day in my hand and foot; I've always drunk plenty of tonic water (without gin  ;D )  - as I know that  quinine helps combat cramp.   Anyway, just had my white cell injection - another tomorrow,  and Friday with an EPO  injection and blood test - I really am starting to resemble a colander  ;D - apart from all that  - I'm fighting fit   :D

Hope everyone is happy with their  Wednesday ;D  coffee time at chez nous.  I'm going to look for  more books for the Kindle - it's a while since I read anything exceptional.

Hope the ounces are still disappearing Unc   ;D :flower:   Take care all ....    ttfn  :)

Ooops   ..remiss of me   - forgot to send you some  :sun:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:27:08 AM by Scottiesmum »
It's today that matters !

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: Wobbly Wednesday Greetings
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 05:35:14 PM »

Thank you for the update S*mum. You must, now, be quite a needle expert.  :angel:

Your  :sun:  arrived here late afternoon and it induced me to 'inspect the inside of my eyelids' & 'purr'.  :D

Now why is my food bowl empty? (A hungry cat is not a happy cat . . . )

:flower:
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Wobbly Wednesday Greetings
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:05:52 PM »

Hi SM   yeah I know its friday, but still in catchup mode  :-[

Weekend is now upon us so hopefully you are now feeling a little better.

The sun finally made it oop north yesterday, but its gone again now to be replaced with lots of wet stuff.

...  and talking of wet stuff... Im about to partake, so  i'll have one for you too  "To your good health kate".
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything