Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wobbley Wednesday greetings !  (Read 1559 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Wobbley Wednesday greetings !
« on: October 02, 2013, 08:42:55 AM »

'Allo All    .... hope you are in the pink  :)     Treatment on Monday last -  single treatment so I'm feeling not too bad.  Had a very quiet day yesterday -  aware of a haze of people coming and going throughout the day  -  the house is sparkling and hubby was fed and watered. 

We had a lovely few days with our friends from the UK,  including  a lovely lunch on Sunday - our usual restaurant was closed this weekend, so we ventured further afield to a small restaurant/antique shop.  A lovely place where you eat at the antique tables (hoping no-one wants to buy the one you're sat at   ;D)  surrounded by lots of lovely items for sale- I must take more notice of those next time   ;)  The menu is extremely easy, they give you two choices of each course, preceded by home made soup.  The choices for us were -  Soup  -   Coquilles Saint-Jacques (scallops) or Smoked salmon;  roast beef or lamb;  oeufs au lait (egg custard) or moelleux au chocolat ( a small chocolate cake which ooooooooozes  a rich dark chocolate centre ............  mmmmmmmm! guess what I had   ;D  )  all very simple and traditional French cooking at its best  .....  3 aperitifs, bottle of red wine  and 2 coffees - for four people  78 Euros.

Not a lot happening today - taking it easy again but tomorrow I should be 'up' if not exactly ' running '  ;D  Then a lovely week next week with my lovely brother and his lovely wife  -  lovely   :D   -   and NO treatment - my rest week.  :thumbs:   

Whatever you are all doing  enjoy - I'm off to ask a question now about Java - which has me completely baffled ???

Take care all   :flower:
It's today that matters !

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
Re: Wobbley Wednesday greetings !
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 02:02:06 PM »

Hello, nice to see you are getting on ok, food sounds nice  ;D.
I have just got back from a trip to Derby and I'm going to say Well done to 'Mountain Warehouse' shop, I went out with a blue coat and came back with a a brand new greenish one.
As I was passing the shop I thought I would have a word about my coat I got nearly a year ago and noticed the pocket was coming off so they did no more than give me a brand new coat of £99.99 and my original one cost £29.99 :thumbs:
I did another 25 mile cycle ride on Sunday along the Trent & Mersey canal, it was a nice day for it, the towing path was a bit rough in places but with this new bike with suspension it makes it bearable  ;).
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: Wobbley Wednesday greetings !
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 11:53:35 PM »

Hello S*mum,

I'm just in time to acknowledge your Wednesday greetings!  ;D

Pleased to know that you've found yet another 'feeding station'.

:flower:
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.