Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Good Sunday Morning.  (Read 1764 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Good Sunday Morning.
« on: September 15, 2013, 10:24:45 AM »

Bonjour everyone !   hoping to find you all in the pink   :)

Had a soggy end to yesterday, this morning much better.  The shooting season started here last Sunday, but this mornnig is remarkably quiet.  Fortunately the vineyards are out of bounds, so it is  safe to go out  ;D

My blood test was 'good' on Friday so I'm off for my 'jolly'  ::) tomorrow. It's a double treatment, so next week will be quite hard, up to about Thursday evening (that's the pattern anyway)... but in the meantime we are making most of today.  Going out for lunch locally, by the river - a lovely outlook from the terrace there, and most importantly good food.  The entrance has easy access for parking, so it makes hubby's walk from the  car to the table quite straightforward. Since coming home hospital he decided that the wheelchair would be folded up and only brought out when really necessary.  His past training for his cycle racing has certainly helped in his determination  :)

Hope whatever you are all planning for today comes to fruition ...enjoy !

ttfn  :)

PS   I've looked at the GCHQ thingy  --   :'(  my brain won't register on that one   ;D
It's today that matters !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Good Sunday Morning.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 02:32:54 PM »

Afternoon SM. :)

Glad that your bloodtests came back ok, and the best of luck for next week Im sure we will all be thinking of you and sending good thoughts in your direction.

Enjoy your day today, not up to much here other than admin work. Its really persisting it down outside and cold...  just had to turn my heating on for an hour to get rid of the chill in the house :/

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 03:18:39 PM »

Yes, my heating came on today too. :(
  Eric

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 06:32:15 PM »

It's nice to see your bloodtests came back ok  :)
We had gales, and rain today  >:( but I did get a bit done in the garden.
I put our boiler one the other day and it fired for about 10 seconds and shut down with an error message  >:D :o
I did some modifications to the system last year and I think I did not remove all the sludge from the system and it's blocked up an 'Air-separator' unit thus stopping the flow of water to the boiler  >:D  , job for next week  ;).
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 08:58:48 PM »

Thank you for your news, S*mum. I've only just read this thread.  ;)

Hoping 'all goes well' this coming week. :flower:

The weather?  Not nice in Suffolk.  :no:  Guess who is wearing a fleece, indoors? I think its best for you to remain in the local vineyards.  :)

Don't worry about the task for GCHQ. Apparently Eric has already solved it.  ::)
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 10:56:24 PM »

;D
  Eric

anything