Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Another 'good morning' !  (Read 1056 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Another 'good morning' !
« on: September 13, 2013, 10:33:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING all, wherever you are and whatever you're doing   - enjoy !

I'm taking advantage of the next couple of days to post,  before I go for my 'doubly whammy' on Monday which will lay me low for a few days.  (that's providing this morning's  blood test is OK - I'll get the results by email this afternoon......   so   :fingers:  )

Pleasantly warm here; I can't sit in the  sun now but can still enjoy outdoors under the shade of our maple.  Gardening duties have been reduced somewhat and that is really frustrating.  We have 'our man who does' but as good as he is, there  are days when I feel like attacking some greenery but can't.  I twiddle with the smaller jobs.  It's amazing what I can't do any more  -   grrrrr! - but I will one day.

Another catastrophe - :'(    wine tastes foul !!  imagine being surrounded by all these grapes and unable to sample the end product  -  it's perhaps as well I've been told not to partake ... the only thing that tastes the same as they always did  -  apples  !!    So apple juice is my tipple now  !!

Well, that's about as exciting as it gets today  !!!  I'm currently looking for two new chairs for the verandah .... ours are too low for hubby now  -  it's not that easy buying chairs on the internet  !!!  but I'll put  my shoppy experience on turbo charge  ;D

ttfn  .... have a good day all. 
It's today that matters !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Another 'good morning' !
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »

Good afternoon... or is it now evening?  (shocked where the day has gone!) :shrug2:

I hope that the test results are ok..  and that your weather is still warm.
Been cloudy here, but at least its not like yesterday when it started going dark at 6.30!

Thats bad news about the wine :(   Hopefully again soon though when your treatment is finished..  then its champagne :)

Enjoy the rest of the evening  :)

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Another 'good morning' !
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »

I remember several years ago when I was quite ill and couldn't drink any alcohol for about three months, and when I started drinking wine again afterwards it tasted horrible. I had to relearn how to like it. That didn't take too long though. :)
  Eric

anything