Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: What a difference a day makes ! 25th  (Read 1049 times)

scottiesmum

What a difference a day makes ! 25th
« on: November 25, 2011, 11:49:36 AM »

:o  our lovely warm temperatures that seem to have been about forever have suddenly dropped ..............and by golly it feels cool  ;D   I thought since I tell you regularly how warm and sunny we are, it only fair to tell you that it's suddenly not  :(   mind you we cannot complain (so I won't  ;D )    looking at the conditions in the far north of Scotland   - wow !     Just hope you are not getting any tail ends TD.     Ah well, the chimney nooks are well supplied with pieces of oak, the kindling basket has been brought in this morning I see --  so it looks like the wood-burner might be in use very soon  -  and I've had to root out some warmer clothing  :o  :D  I can hear  you all  aaaaaaaaaawing in sympathy   :lol:

It's a year today since the lady we know was taken into hospital  and remained in there very poorly for weeks on end, and I was subsequently occupied translating ! A year already  :'( ........... I telephoned her this morning ! just to make sure she feels OK   ;D  pleased to say ...she does !

Hope everyone here is tickety boo ....  enjoy whatever you are doing today  ..... take care all  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: What a difference a day makes ! 25th
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »

Good afternoon Kate/all  :)

Very quiet today,everyone must be out doing their Christmas shopping  ;D

Its quiet cold here today and quiet windy.The wind strength is set to pick up overnight

Don't get a chill Kate,get another log thrown on  ;D

I shall be home alone this evening as Sue and my sister are off to the cinema.

Been to Meadowhall Centre this morning...M&S,my motto is get in,get what you want asap and get out  ;D

Enjoy the rest of your day whatever you are doing  :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: What a difference a day makes ! 25th
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 06:48:55 PM »

Very quiet today,everyone must be out doing their Christmas shopping

That's exactly what I've been doing. It's been a lovely day, bright sun and balmy tropical temperatures. And I got a fair bit of shopping done too. All in all, a good day. :)
  Eric