Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: It's Monday 21st Nov.  (Read 1863 times)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
It's Monday 21st Nov.
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:54:03 AM »

And a very good morning to one and all.
A lovely beautiful foggy morning again, nearly as foggy as yesterday. No doubt someone will be basking in glorious sunshine  :D, no prizes for guessing who.

I actually got to sit in the conservatory one day last week, phew, I had to open the French doors. I know why they call them French doors now, they let all the sunshine in ;D

I hope everyone is all tickety boo and all that, seeing as we haven't heard from anyone for a while. I suppose it's no good talking if there's not much to talk about.

I had noticed the festive season is galloping it's merry way upon us, 30+ some days away I see.

Well keep on doing whatever you have been doing that has kept you happy.
Stay well and take care.

Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

scottiesmum

Re: It's Monday 21st Nov.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:40:42 AM »

Colin and All ! 

Enjoy the new conservatory Colin   ........glad the French windows worked their magic  ;D

All "tickety boo" here  .... Scotty's stitches came out last week  ...then some had to be put back because they had scabbed over  (Oh mly goodness I can't talk about that  :D) I'll leave it to your imagination  ...  he is absolutely fine, and the couple of stitches that are left, come out next Monday.   

21st November already  :o   it's 22 years  this week since we bought our house here ..... any by 'eck that has flown  ;D  We are basking Colin, we continue to have glorious sunshine and very pleasantly warm  ...... I suppose I should be thinking about the "festive season "  but I'm not  ;D   

Take care all   ...

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:48:43 AM »

Good morning all

Yes it will soon be the season to be jolly  :drunk:

3 weeks on Friday and my son is home from Hong Kong.Hope the weather will be ok for him this year,remember last year when his flight was diverted from Birmingham and ended up at Newcastle,then getting a train to Sheffield.

We are very organised at present regarding buying gifts...........no one is getting anything  :lol:

Have a good day whatever you have planned.......and a big hug for Scotty  :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 01:03:20 PM »

Good afternoon Colin, Kate, Phil and all. :friends:

Congratulations on the conservatory Colin, and I'm glad to hear that you've actually sat in it. :)

You're making me jealous now, Kate, with the lovely weather. It's not bad here at the moment - warm for the time of year in fact - but it's still getting chillier. It's good to hear that Scotty* is on the mend.

I like your Christmas present idea Phil, but has it occurred to you that you'll probably get the same in return? I guess I'm going to have to start thinking about Christmas soon. I wonder if my 20-year-old plastic Christmas tree still works...

Enjoy your day everyone. :)

* Corrected misspelling :-[
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:36:13 PM by roseway »
  Eric

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 01:37:20 PM »

Glad to hear everyone is well and getting along fine.
Sorry to hear Scotty is still having problems. Here's hoping they are cured as soon as you think Kate. Give him a gentle pat on the head for me. I said gentle. ;D

Nearly that time of year for you UncleUB. I hope all the aeroplanes are flying to schedule this year. :fingers:

Yes, blow the dust off the tree Roseway. If it has lasted 20 year it has been a good purchase.

I'm looking forward to next summer when I can really sit and rest (my eyes) in the conservatory.

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 03:13:58 PM »

S-mum, here's a melodious "Meow" for Scotty^-^

[Silently, stealthy, just like a Ninja, b*cat corrects his "mishap".  :angel:  ]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:26:48 PM by burakkucat »
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

scottiesmum

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »

Scotty says   " thank you for the pats and hugs "   ;D     he was startled by  the meow   :D but very grateful  quand même  ;D 

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 03:45:10 PM »

I love the smiley. :lol:

anything