Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Human Rights (again)  (Read 1395 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Human Rights (again)
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:28:28 AM »

Once again we see the Human Rights acts being exploited........No wonder this country is in such a mess.  >:(

A failed asylum seeker who has dodged deportation from Britain for nearly a decade has been told he can stay – because he goes to the gym.

Amir Beheshti has been trying to get refugee status for seven years, but was repeatedly turned down by the courts, who ruled he would not suffer if he returned to his home country Iran.

But the 40-year-old has now told judges he has a private life that involves going for work-outs with his friends – which means his human rights would be violated if he was deported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052714/Failed-asylum-seeker-dodges-deportation-decade--goes-GYM.html#ixzz1bgZ8UiAg

Beheshti who was smuggled into Dover on a lorry can continue to live rent-free in his publicly funded flat and claim a weekly allowance

Once again someone who will never contribute a penny into the system will milk it dry.No wonder there is so much anger on British streets.
Western countries better start to look over their shoulders as people are looking to what has happened in countries such as Libya etc and are starting to think the same.
We are already seeing mass protests in America and here about corporate greed and the rich getting richer......

Somehow it doesn't feel like "We are all in this together" as quoted by our leader
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 09:35:46 AM by UncleUB »

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Human Rights (again)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 12:54:30 AM »

>>> But the 40-year-old has now told judges he has a private life that involves going for work-outs with his friends.

Unbelievable!   I could add some further comments but I will bite my tongue.  ???
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything