Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: why we love children ...  (Read 2580 times)

AdrianH

why we love children ...
« on: May 02, 2011, 12:42:49 PM »

1. A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later ..... "Da- ad ... .''''What?'' "I'm thirsty. Can you bring a drink of water?"

"No, you had your chance. Lights out."

Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad .... ." "WHAT?" "I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water?" "I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to smack you!"

Five minutes later "Daaaa- aaaad .... ." "WHAT!" "When you come in to smack me, can you bring a drink of water?"

2. An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him: "How do you expect to get into Heaven?" The boy thought
it over and said, "Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St. Peter says, "For Heaven's sake, Dylan, come in or stay out!"

3. One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, "Mummy, will you sleep with me tonight?" The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't, dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room."A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: "The big sissy."

4. When she was six months pregnant with her third child, a woman's three year old came into the room when she was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said, "Mummy, you are getting fat!" She replied, "Yes, honey, remember Mummy has a baby growing in her tummy."  "I know that mummy but what's growing in your bottom?"

5. A little girl asked her mother, "Can I go outside and play with the boys?"
Her mother replied, "No, you can't play with the boys, they're too rough." The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked, "If I can find a smooth one, can I play with him?"

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: why we love children ...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »

:lol:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

4candles

• Kitizen
  • Not young enough to know everything
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 07:15:57 AM »

This is a true one:

My eight year old son and his friend were playing outside, when they saw a horse and rider returning from a local gymkhana. "He must have been a winner," said the friend, "he's got a serviette on."
To err is human - to purr feline
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 07:17:54 AM »

:D

jeffbb

• Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 12:24:21 PM »