Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Need Samsung Galaxy A21s Motherboard Diagrams  (Read 1424 times)

Usman Arshad

• Just arrived
Need Samsung Galaxy A21s Motherboard Diagrams
« on: February 26, 2024, 11:10:04 AM »

Hi there, I hope you all are doing great.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A21s (4/64)GB mobile phone and I need its complete motherboard diagrams for repairing purposes because my phone sank into the water and after that, the SIMs are not working on it I cannot make or receive calls on my phone, it always shows "Emergency Calls Only" with sims inserted in it.

Moreover, the radio frequency (RF) signals of SIM networks keep coming and going. The RF is not stable so the mobile repairing mechanic said I needed its motherboard diagrams so he could correctly locate the root issue in the board and fix it.

So I request please help me in this regard if someone in this community has that motherboard diagram please let me know I'll be very much thankful to you.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Usman

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Re: Need Samsung Galaxy A21s Motherboard Diagrams
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 01:53:07 AM »

Not our area of expertise, plus that phone is so cheap its going to cost a lot less to buy another than pay a repair shop.

From what I can see the Samsung Galaxy A23 5G is even cheaper when buying new.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 01:55:51 AM by Alex Atkin UK »
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

tubaman

• Senior Kitizen
Re: Need Samsung Galaxy A21s Motherboard Diagrams
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 07:57:00 AM »

I'd say the chances of getting hold of a diagram are next to none, and as Alex has said it's not economically viable to repair it anyway - certainly not in the UK anyway.
BT FTTC 55/10 Huawei Cab - Zyxel VMG8924-B10A

anything