Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: AA ISP  (Read 1722 times)

nomeames

AA ISP
« on: October 19, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »

I didn't check the ISP rating for quite some time. A friend of mine asked me if I could recommend some good ISPs to him as he was thinking of migrating. I suggested AAISP, Zen and a couple others. I remember AA ISP used to be on top way ahead of others. Now it has gone down. Wonder what prompted the negative ratings. :o

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: AA ISP
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »

Now it has gone down. Wonder what prompted the negative ratings.

Well looking at the ratings on here,there are only a couple of negative ones.And over at DSL Zone they get excellent ratings.The only downside I can see is the price,but like most things in life,you get what you pay for.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: AA ISP
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 03:41:13 PM »

I cant say for sure..   but looking at it from this side of the fence...  it perhaps looks like someone migrated to AAISP and had some problems - perhaps not being able to fix a BT problem as fast as they seem to promise to be able to?  Whatever it was it seems to have been a temporary thing.

Put it this way.. the same person that rated them low in Sept saying they hadnt lived up to their reputation..  has given them full marks across the board this month.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker