Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A Bit Of Useless Information About 5 june 2007  (Read 3193 times)

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
A Bit Of Useless Information About 5 june 2007
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:05:52 PM »

At 4 seconds and 3 minutes past 2am  Today =

;D
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: A Bit Of Useless Information About 5 june 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 12:17:27 PM »

oooh cool  :D
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:14 PM »

I had a small disagreement with some Americans about this, because they wanted to celebrate it on the 6th May :)
  Eric

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »

I had a small disagreement with some Americans about this, because they wanted to celebrate it on the 6th May :)

:lol:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----

tickmike

• Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 12:00:25 AM »

Talking about the Americans, I was looking at the 911 video's last night on 'Youtube' some of them clearly show the Depleted Uranium missile fire from the second plane milliseconds before the impact, ( you can see the missile under the plane ) to blast its way through the massive thick steel core of the building (to make a hole for the plane ) and you can clearly see the glowing tip come out the other side !, Other video's show the Explosive charges blowing Milliseconds before the floors that collapse, when the towers go down, and what a text book demolition of building 7 !.
And the presidents relatives firm who installed all the so called computer network cabling in all three buildings that went down a few months before ( ideal for wiring explosive charges run from a computer in building 7 !.)
I nearly forgot the 'drone' plane (not a passenger plane ! ) that carried the missile that came in low and penetrated a part of the pentagon that was empty and under refurbishment ( and why did those protective missile's batteries not shoot it down because it was broadcasting a 'I am friendly' signal from its beacon).
and the plane that was 'downed' by the passengers, Yes at the site their were a lots of trees down and a building damaged and paper and bits, but what happened to the bits of the plane !, did it all disappear down the very small hole and to be never seen again ! ?( a few metres around) in the ground that was shown on tv ?.

911 RIP.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:15:42 AM by tickmike »
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

tickmike

• Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 02:39:42 PM »

Being quite new to  Broadband !, hence me going on things like 'youtube' recently (not possible with dial-up) and seeing all the alternative views to what happened at 911, being a scientist I could not see a logical explanation for what was said at the time.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »

I've seen some of the vids I think youre on about.  Certainly makes you wonder doesnt it.
I do think there is a bit more to it than meets the eye and certain explanations we have been given
-----

anything