Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Be Broadband - Gift Promotion  (Read 1556 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Be Broadband - Gift Promotion
« on: February 07, 2009, 03:41:11 AM »

If you are thinking of signing up with Be - they currently have a promotion going where if you quote the promo codes given below then you get a free gift/credit of your choice.

More info - Be Broadband

Be Broadband, the ISP that offers up to 24meg broadband, has announced that it will be offering all new customers a free gift worth £40.
New customers signing up with either of the Be Unlimited, Be Value or Be Pro packages can choose from the following free gifts:

• £40 credit
  • £40 Game vouchers
  • A year's subscription to T3 Magazine

New customers can take advantage of the offer by quoting promo codes CREDIT, GAME or T3MAG for their free gift.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Be Broadband - Gift Promotion
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:09:40 PM »

and a press release today from Be

Official UK eSports Body Signs Leading UK ADSL2+ Broadband Provider as Official Sponsor 

The UK eSports Association (UKeSA), the official governing body for competitive gaming in the UK, today confirmed signing Be Broadband as the official UKeSA Broadband Provider for 2009.
Be Broadband were the first to launch an ADSL2+ network in the UK and recently announced completing trials to deliver close to 50Mb broadband speeds via a BT phone line.

"Be has a close affinity to the UK's gaming community, which is shown through initiatives such as Be Gamer," said Felix Geyr, Managing Director of Be Broadband. "We are genuinely excited by the steps UKeSA are taking to develop competitive eSports in the UK and are delighted to be able to show our commitment to gamers and gaming through being involved in this process."

"Be have an impeccable reputation within the gaming community due to their exceptional connectivity services and great community." said Ray Mia, Chief Executive of UKeSA, "This partnership with Be Broadband is a fantastic step and sends a clear message of support to the UK's 21 million console and PC gamers."

The first UKeSA Open Division (open to all players) and Championship Division (semi-professional) Seasons have begun. Currently there are 6500 players from 1500 teams in the UK competing for a place in the finals and a £35,000 prize fund.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker