Broadband Related > ISPs

Return to cable

(1/10) > >>

adslmax:
I am now back with virgin media cable (broadband standalone) the Telford virgin media shop was nice lady that offering me a great deal. 12 months contract with VIVID200 for £27 a month (after that will revert to £37 a month) with one off activation fee £20. But Hub 3 is free of charge and take home straight away and plug all it in and call activation team to activated my Hub 3 mac address with my virgin media account number and all connected well with 221/12. Happy overall with it.

Will going to cease plusnet fttc with line only as my contract with plusnet is now ended. Openreach charged me £30 for a cease on the line or maybe I downgrade it to ADSL2+ for back up only.

burakkucat:
As I understand it, sometime in the past, you previously had a VM connection. Is that correct?  :-\

If your contact with Plusnet is now expired, surely you just let them know that you no longer require their service. I don't think you need to formally "cease" anything . . . as it might be regarded as a signal to charge a cease fee.

adslmax:
Yes I use to have virgin media cable before back in 2014 (this was the last time I ever use it before switch over to plusnet for fttc)

NewtronStar:
Why did you move away from Virgin Media in 2014 ?

adslmax:
Because it was bad congestion area that time in 2014 but was told Telford area is no congestion area now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version